At Lifesize, we understand the power of connecting people to make the workplace great. For more than a decade, Lifesize has been at the forefront of video collaboration, delivering high-quality solutions designed to bring people together. We combine a best-in-class, cloud-based video conferencing experience, with award-winning, easy-to-use devices that are designed for any conference room so you can connect to anyone, anywhere. It’s a meeting experience like no other. Our video conferencing solutions are designed for the demands of today’s modern enterprise, yet fully accessible to businesses of any size. For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @LifesizeHD.
As Product Manager, you will be charged with managing Lifesize products and services throughout their lifecycle. You will be responsible for managing multiple products and the overall strategy for those products. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand customer problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market. Work experience in networking infrastructure, network mgmt software tools or enterprise software products preferred.
You must be able to communicate and collaborate with all areas of the company. You will work with engineering to define product requirements. You will work with product marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with sales, channel partners and key customers.
- Manage the product life cycle for multiple products.
- Define new product features and functionality by conducting primary and secondary market research
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan for each product, working with all departments to execute
- Act as the voice of the customer, gathers first-hand customer input and requirements, and prioritizes product requests
- Interface with the sales team as a product champion and knowledge resource
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product
- 5+ years of work experience with at least 3 years of experience in technology product management
- Experience in product planning, requirements definition, market segmentation and product lifecycle management
- Solid foundation in system design with the ability to comprehend and drive development trade-offs within the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, results-oriented environment
- Self-motivated individual who can interface well with both internal and external customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing hardware, SaaS, and mobile software products desired
- Enterprise software experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- BSEE/CS or equivalent and MBA desired
Lifesize, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.