The Product Manager develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
Our client is a rapdily growing martech SaaS provider based in San Francisco. Their management team, product offering and client base has enabled them to reach 250 people in just 5 years.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and development.
- 2+ years B2B product management with a SaaS product.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred.
- Ability to work independently across multiple departments and influence without direct authority.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.
$140,000.00 - $150,000.00 /year