Product Manager - Boilers
- 65 Grove St, Watertown, MA 02472, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Thermotechnology Corp.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Results include, but are not limited to; profit/loss, marketing plans, new product pipeline, portfolio management and support metrics. Provide for analysis and understanding of customer needs, requirements and trends for the North American boiler market. Identify new opportunities and define new product concepts and ranges. Fully support life cycle product management and through the Time-To-Market product development process. Support processes on all current and future new products for the company in North America. Collaborate with internal and external departments both in market and at the company’s sites, including external suppliers, to successfully develop existing and new product strategies. Support marketing objectives, including sales volume and profit forecasts.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze North American boiler market trends and potentials in cooperation with the different production sites worldwide to develop product strategy.
- Provide periodic analysis and understanding of customer (installers, distributors, sales reps and
consumers) needs, requirements and trends for the North American market.
- Provide market summaries including trends, competitive landscape and regulatory updates.
- Lead activities to identify and provide for competitive products including new product concepts and ranges for the marketplace.
- Develop the product roadmap and coordinate the product life cycle management for the company’s products in alignment with the North America sales regions and with the corporate goals.
- Actively participate in the new product development projects through the Time-To-Market process, including being responsible to coordinate the market requirements, pricing, product information and training.
- Coordinate and/or complete market analysis on competitive products prior to development efforts to identify unique selling points, costs/pricing and technical specifications.
- Support product market research and identification of new product opportunities while working
with sales, marketing and other departments.
- Attend select tradeshows and present product selling points to prospective customers.
- Travel Expectation: Approximately 10-15% (International and Domestic)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the boilers/hydronic heating industry.
- 3+ years of experience in one or more of the following: product management, engineering, engineering applications, training, technical sales, technical support.
- Knowledge and experience of the hydronics industry highly preferred.
- Driver for results, proven success in leading cross-functional teams to achieve successful results.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communications skills. Project management skills a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure, make decisions, set goals, and adapt to different situations.
- High level of personal integrity, honesty and commitment.
- Team player able to operate with independence and enthusiasm.
- Ability to plan, forecast, and analyze trends.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.