Headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, Axos Clearing is a leading correspondent clearing firm serving independent broker-dealers in the retail, active-trading, and institutional markets. Axos Clearing also offers flexible custody solutions for Registered Investment Advisers (RIA)and is a subsidiary of Axos Financial publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "AX (NYSE: AX).
We bring together human insight and digital expertise to anticipate the needs of our customers. Our team members are innovative, technologically sophisticated, and motivated to achieve.
The Product Manager plays an instrumental part in facilitating business growth by leading Axos Clearing’s efforts with its Correspondent Clearing business lines to deliver comprehensive products and services, competitive technology solutions, and high-quality customer service.
Successful candidates will have a strong understanding of clearance and settlement services as well as custody including product knowledge and industry trends. The Product Manager will be able to quickly identify business gaps, blockers, and other constraints, as well as help lead the team to overcome these impediments that enable the Firm to maintain a best in class product portfolio in its targeted markets.
- Collect business requirements and research products using available business intelligence data to develop new product proposals or perform gap analyses on existing products
- Synthesize inputs from multiple sources and translate those into clearly articulated requirements for new products or gap remedies
- Work closely with the technical subject matter experts to identify optimal solutions to business problems and customer use cases
- Develop customer communications and collateral to support retention efforts through outreach campaigns and online platform marketing
- Work with business owners and the analytics team to build product requirement documents and create reporting to monitor project timelines
- Help develop and execute strategies for expanding the product offering, enhancing business growth, and retaining profitable relationships
- 2+ years’ of product development or product management experience
- 2+ years’ of correspondent clearing business experience
- 2+ Years’ of project management experience
- Product development and/or product management within correspondent clearing industry
- Strong project-based work with ability to prioritize and manage multiple timelines simultaneously and deliver on multiple initiatives concurrently
- Demonstrable track record of meeting KPIs and achieving the outcomes above in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills, verbal and written, and both technical and non-technical
- Proven ability to “manage up” and promote accountability
- Ability to generate new and innovative ideas and translate into action
- High degree of emotional intelligence to effectively manage cross functional project teams and build consensus when there are differing opinions
- Genuine investment in work and the dedication required to be successful
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
Pre-Employment Drug Test:
All offers are contingent upon the candidate successfully passing a credit check, criminal background check, and pre-employment drug screening, which includes screening for marijuana. Axos Bank is a federally regulated banking institution. At the federal level, marijuana is an illegal schedule1 drug; therefore, we will not employ any person who tests positive for marijuana, regardless of state legalization.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Job Functions and Work Environment: