Position: Product Manager
Location: Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Duration: 12 Months Contract
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar discipline, strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years product management experience, required.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Ability to think strategically about technology and execute as necessary.
- Experience in the agriculture or biotech industry.
- Experience with agile methodology or SCRUM.
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as software design & development, user experience, customer support, sales, commercial product pricing, finance, logistics or supply chain.
- Product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Set product capability priorities, ranging from functional, to technical, to user experience.
- Define a product vision and strategy.
- Develop strategies and plans for product delivery.
- Collaborate with agile development teams for sprint planning & product design.
- Collaborate with UX designers to create user experiences that are useful, usable and desirable.
- Collaborate with world-class engineers to deliver state-of-the-art digital capability.
- Interact with business users to understand needs and business leads to understand strategy.