Make an Impact in a Key Role Working as a Product Leader on Essilor's Global Digital Acceleration Team Great Opportunity for a Strong Product Manager or Senior Product Manager with the Runway to Advance If you're a proven product manager who complements experience supporting customer-facing applications with strong technical skills and the ability to influence and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders from individual contributors toexecutive leaders, this role offers you some compelling opportunities. Consider:
- You will joinourrapidly growing, global Digital Acceleration (DITAC)team.In fact, this role is being added due to strong growth.
- Digital is at the heart of consumer awareness and interaction (search, select, buy) in our category and you will play a key role in delivering on our mission and growth objectives.We are working to establish a leadership position in providing consumers with information and tools to enhance their vision.
- You can expand your experience and knowledge as you interact with sharp, talented people across the globeand gain broad exposure to DITACprograms.
- This is an exciting time to join us. Our recent merger with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry, and the ongoing integration will continue to expand opportunities.
- You will be part of anorganization driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight;Innovating for better vision;and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
- Enjoy an upbeatculture and entrepreneurial environment, along with a competitive compensation package and top-tier benefits.
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Product Manager / Senior Product Manager opportunity, you will have:
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager for a consumer-facing application; 7+ years for the senior role
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, IT or relevant field
- Broad technical breadth and depth on online features & web CRM/CMS (i.e. Store locator feature)
- Knowledge of current best practices in digital product management, and ability to identify future trends
- Experience in E-marketing, designing & managing innovative online & mobile applications
- Strong project management skills to manage multi-platform & products initiatives
- Experience in data analytics to understand customer satisfaction & experience on accessing our catalog, store locator and services
- Excellent proficiency in English. Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
Currently, the team is working remotely. When appropriate to do so, we will make a plan to safely return to the office.Improving Lives By Improving Sight
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 10,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux, Crizal, Transitions, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010, and we ranked #62 out of 700 corporations awarded the title "Diversity Leader 2020" by the Financial Times.