Fotona, a world leader in dental, aesthetic & medical lasers, is currently seeking a Registered Dental Hygienist to join our Dental team as Clinical Training Specialist. This person will act as a clinical liaison, applying their dental training and knowledge to develop expertise in Fotona's Dental laser systems and procedures in order to support Sales, Customers, and KOL's across our growing customer base in the dental industry.
The Dental Clinical Training Specialist will be based in Dallas and will actively partner with Fotona Leadership, Sales, Marketing and Administration to deliver quality controls and standards while training customers across the US and driving adoption of the latest advanced laser dentistry technologies. This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Dental Hygienist to join a world-leader in innovation and the advancement of laser dentistry. Candidates must be able to hit the ground running and deliver key strategic contributions to the Dental Sales team. Experience with dental lasers a strong plus.
The Dental Clinical Training Specialist will gain hands-on education and experience with leading-edge laser technology while receiving a competitive salary with an opportunity for bonus/commissions and accelerating their career aspirations. Continuous study of Fotonaâ€™s products, services, and the dental laser industry is essential and required.
- Act as a key point of contact for customers and internal team members on clinical questions, training, dental product protocols and clinical applications.
- Partner to develop impactful Clinical Education and training materials, tradeshow presentations, and learning and development tools.
- Deliver compelling clinical presentations to key decision-makers.
- Build long-term relationships with KOLâ€™s.
- Deliver quality assurance through clinical aspects of marketing and educational materials for products and services offered by Fotona, L.L.C.
- Contribute to maintaining a positive work environment and proactive business relationships between sales teams, leadership, administration, service and marketing.
- Establish a strong sense of trust among Fotonaâ€™s growing customer base.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and represent Fotona with a high-level of integrity and professionalism.
- Minimum 3-5 yearsâ€™ experience in the Dental industry.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong personal relationships.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies a plus.
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint preferred.
- Reliable, strong work ethic and ability to work independently.
- Ability to travel up to 50% and work flexible hours, including nights and weekends as necessary.
- Fluency in verbal and written communication in English.
- Registered Dental Hygienist
- Bachelors Degree in Dental Hygiene, Biology, Business or related preferred.
- Based on experience and track record, including a competitive base salary, expenses, and opportunity for bonus/commissions.
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D, Life Insurance, and 401(k) with matching.
*Fotona is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR