Change is Coming.es..
At HIMSS, we’re committed to building a world where everyone, everywhere has access to care that works. A world where a better future for healthcare means leveraging the power of information and technology—and celebrating those who make change possible.
To get there, we’re creating an environment where you have the support, tools and resources that inspire the kind of groundbreaking thinking that will bring this vision to life.
We’re building an ecosystem that brings healthcare professionals and medical providers together to master and drive digital transformations in organizations - and everyday work life. One that pairs an engaging and delightful experience with the best news, training and certification, and research and insights available in the market.
Join us to create what’s next for health– it’s an opportunity you simply can’t miss.
Your Challenge: The Product Manager is responsible for setting and managing the product roadmap and guiding the other teams and stakeholder through to success. Collaboratively shape the future of current new products: lead side by side with design and engineering team members to define and deliver solutions. Ensures the business’ ability to deliver the right solution to the market by managing the four key aspects of a product: Value, Usability, Feasibility, and Business Viability.
The position may also include marketing, forecasting, and profit and loss (P&L) responsibilities. Will work with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and user goals are met. The Product Manager provides deep product expertise needed to make strategic product decisions. They often analyze market and competitive conditions, laying out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands.
The things that you will tackle:
- Partner with design and technology teams to guide the product team through the entire lifecycle of a product from discovery to delivery
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements and defining the product vision
- Identifying synergies between product roadmaps and facilitate a collective implementation
- Working closely with the Product Leader in defining the long-term strategy for Fleet Management platform (synergies and opportunities, risks and challenges, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop an understanding and awareness of industry trends, influencing product vision, and roadmap
- Developing and maintaining KPIs and quantitative measures of product success that are understandable both by internal & external stakeholders of varying organizational levels
- Assess and identify opportunities for cooperation or centralization of services
- Collaborating closely with clients to gain a deep understanding of their needs, identify product gaps, and generate new ideas whilst being comfortable challenging where needed
- Assessing the ROI of initiatives to determine which would be most impactful and prioritize opportunities accordingly
- Suggest and participate in the decision making process when considering new product offerings
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience, MBA is a plus
- Proven knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the relevant industry
- Strong collaborator with cross-functional teams from tech, design, and business
- Proven knowledge and understanding of standard precision practices, technology and supporting industry principles
- Ability to work nimbly across multiple projects and balance competing priorities
- Experience with B2C digital products
- Understanding and knowledge of various roles at a retail branch level and how they interact with product offering
- Experience of the workforce development market, especially in healthcare is a plus
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills, with superb attention to detail and an emphasis on structured problem-solving
- Fun, collaborative and winning team environment.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive pay and comprehensive healthcare coverage.
- Generous paid time off, including time off to volunteer!
- Wellbeing programs to support all of your emotional, physical and financial needs.
- Emphasis on continuous learning and development.
Are you a Changemaker?
Together, we’ll do amazing things for healthcare.
HIMSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/Vets/Disabled