Nobelus is a value-added integrator of laminating films and equipment sold to the printing, flexible packaging and label industries. For over 20 years, Nobelus has been a recognized leader in the markets they serve by providing innovative product solutions and best in class technical service and support.
We are a company that values its employees. Our work environment is collaborative and professional while embracing the entrepreneurial roots on which the business was founded. We provide the training, support and tools to continuously grow the skill sets of our employees in order to ensure their success and development.
We look forward to meeting you!
Please visit our website.
The Product Manager (Equipment) is responsible to define and execute the product strategy for the Nobelus line of laminating equipment. This role is responsible for increasing product line revenues and margin dollars by managing the day to day activities regarding product marketing and new product development to grow our business within key markets.
- Identify and develop new products and manage each stage of the development process from ideation through commercialization.
- Conduct market research and translate that research into a product roadmap for new products, product improvements, or line extensions. Provide leadership to a multi-functional team to bring ideas to market.
- Define product requirements based on applications, competitive threats and developing market opportunities and translate customer needs into new product opportunities.
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing plans and promotional programs for existing products to include product strategy development, pricing strategy, collateral creation, and brand management.
- Monitor market and competitive conditions and assist with providing direction to sales team.
- Identify and implement product rationalization, migration, and sunset strategies on an annual basis.
- Review monthly financial performance of assigned product categories and determine contributing factors to performance. Offer solutions for detrimental sales or cost trends.
- Work with Service, Purchasing and Vendors to reduce Cost of Goods by assessing packaging, alternate materials, and new sources of material. May negotiate pricing with vendors for raw materials and finished goods. Visit vendors to develop new products.
- Work with service team on spare parts optimization and pricing.
- Develop and deliver training materials for internal stakeholders, sales force, and customers.
- Travel with sales force to support efforts to convert customers to purchase Nobelus products and to keep abreast of market trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years’ experience as product manager, ideally in manufacturing or distribution of industrial goods
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Experience in the printing and graphics world a plus
- Superior organizational, time management, and planning skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Effective presentation skills.
- Evidence of good organizational skills with a history of handling multiple tasks within a rapid-paced environment.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time.