Why a Great Opportunity
Our client is a highly successful global financial-technology company with an outstanding reputation for innovation. This is a mid-sized company where your contributions will be noticed and rewarded as part of company’s competitive compensation plan.
The right candidate will be very familiar with software product development and effectively advancing product builds through the software development life cycle. He or she must have strong initiative and demonstrated technical leadership who will perform as a Senior Product Manager within this client’s software platforms group. Experience in the financial sector is preferred.
This position offers:
- A significant leadershipas an independent contributor role in a dynamic, well-functioning Web-UI/UX group with a premier global trading company
- Opportunity to have real impact on product development and to drive continuously improving, cutting edge products
- Advantages of existing cutting-edge, award-winning trading technology
- Eligibility for outstanding financial rewards
- Coordinate development and operational phases for continuously improving, cutting edge product
- Maintain high level operational perspective of multiple projects simultaneously and understand project priorities in the context of the group.
- Synthesize feedback into actionable items to enhance existing functionality on trading platforms
- Define detailed functional specificationsfor new features based on existing UI/UX paradigms
- Assist with functional reviews and validation during the software development lifecycle
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects
- Work with product and engineering teams to develop deep understanding of client’s current services and infrastructure which support trading systems
- Requires Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Management, Finance or similar fields
- 10+ years over-all professional experience PLUS
- 3-5 years of experience with product delivery, product management or release management
- Experience over-seeing Web software development projects through full development lifecycle
- Good understanding of software development cycles and Web applications
- Highly organized and self-directed with a strong ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, proactive and enthusiastic
- Highly desired: experience in the financial sector or familiarity with trading and financial products
Work where your contributions get recognized and rewarded!
Our client is a global leader in eTrading and the recipient of numerous awards for their outstanding technology. They reward talent and hard work with outstanding bonuses.