Dedicated to The Care of Elders:
On Lok is a not-for-profit organization founded in the early 1970s by a group of citizens concerned about the plight of elders and the lack of long term options in the community. On Lok serves as the administrative arm of a group of five affiliated non-profit organizations. Its functions include research and development, human resources, fundraising and management information systems.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career!
On Lok, the Bay Area's leading provider of senior care services, is launching an initiative to transform its digital assets and is looking for a passionate and dedicated leader to serve as the Product Manager for Digital Strategy. The Product Manager should demonstrate genuine understanding of our diverse audiences, and translate those insights into product development while also working collaboratively across the organization to bring the digital strategy to life. This role will report to the Chief Strategy and Analytics Officer.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Digital Strategy Management
- Identify consumer trends and information to drive market research in advance of marketplace shifts; includes ability to scope out research needed to obtain relevant market information.
- Assess market competition by comparing product portfolios and effectiveness in meeting consumer needs
- Serve as the internal voice of the customer while working alongside business partners and stakeholders to validate and address customer needs.
- Develop, refine, and rebalance digital strategy product roadmap in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Communicate the roadmap vision and system features to technology resources.
- Own the development of the website, which may include owning one or more digital products and their related budget, scope, resources and timelines. This may also include managing day-to-day progress of digital product development, planning and execution.
- Collaborate with technology resources to prioritize as needed.
- Manage all phases of website service delivery including, but not limited to: analysis and design, configuration and build, testing and training, and deployment of solutions.
- Translate business and product needs to technical teams (web development, app development, etc.)
- Participate in product planning by hosting planning meetings, workshops, working on defining inputs, milestones, objectives, and documentation and meeting notes.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define, establish and monitor success measures and expectations for each digital product.
- Manage deliverables to completion, including driving all project resources, project planning, scheduling, risk management, scope management, internal and external communications, and status reporting.
- Provide support for technical project planning, driving key website initiatives and implementing projects that are closely aligned with digital strategy and product roadmap.
- Responsible for timely information and project status reporting.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of healthcare compliance requirements for all state, federal, and government agencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (knowledge, skills, abilities):
- BA/BS degree with business degree preferred, and 3-5 years of product management or related experience.
- 2 years driving increasing traffic to websites.
- Strong technical background UX/UI or back-end development preferred.
- Proven analytical and marketing skills.
- Exercise excellent judgment and demonstrate strong emotional intelligence.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to adapt communication style to audience.
- Experience leading Agile projects to completion.
- Familiarity with SEO, CRO and data analytics.
- Demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation, curiosity and resourcefulness; entrepreneurial spirit experienced in operating with minimum supervision.
- Think critically but also outside the box.
- Conduct oneself with the highest degree of honesty and integrity in every interaction.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to On Lok values of compassion, excellence, resourcefulness, and inclusivity.
- Enjoy problem solving and working in an interdisciplinary team environment.
On Lok's Employee Benefits include (eligible for any regular position for 20 hr/wk or more):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Retirement Savings Plan 403(b) and Term Life/AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account, Commuter Checks, MLA scholarships, Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Pet Insurance and additional discounts
- Holidays (10 per year), vacation time, sick leave, and long-term disability insurance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and state and federal laws (including federal PACE requirements at 42 CFR 460.64(a); 460.68(a), we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
On Lok is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, age, military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you require reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions and/or to receive other terms, privileges or benefits of employment please contact Recruitment (email@example.com).