E&E Co. is a dynamic and growing home furnishings company, seeking a Product Manager to join our production division.
E&E Co. offers competitive compensation, benefits and opportunities for growth within the e-Commerce & Textiles industries. If you are excited to take on new projects and passionate position, apply today!
The Product Manager works as a team in executing development, sourcing, and procurement of product management. In additional, the Product Manager is responsible for managing Regional/National Accounts and ensures that products are introduced to the sales team/retail accounts quickly and accurately in order to maximize sales, profits, and speed to market. Key focus areas will be product development, marketing, profitability, product/raw management from all levels, and procurement, price negotiations, supply chain management and supplier relationship.
- Follow up order & sampling details with our overseas suppliers & vendors.
- Communicate with sales, merchandiser, overseas office for product development and sourcing product, price quotations and price ticket details.
- Work with sales team to answer all questions of the product.
- Monitor delivery dates, shipping status, & inventory level.
- Update price file & sales summary reports for all on-going production.
- Daily follow up of all PO's (progress, problems, approval, delivery issues).
- Manage the sourcing process for new product development.
- Manage vendors in preparation for factory audits.
- Run sales report and analyze the sale by product category, customer, and brand.
- Follow up on all sampling & costing.
- Update Sample specs & changes from the Designer.
- Work with photo studio to get photo approval.
- Ensure quality control on all samples.
- Must speak bi-lingual (English and Mandarin)
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree desirable
- 3-5 years’ work related experience in Production, retail or wholesale background in home fashion product categories
- Must be experienced in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong written & verbal skills in both Mandarin & English required for the job
- Accuracy with detailed follow up
- Overseas manufacturing background with textile or apparel products required
- Self-Starter, able to work independently & in teams
- Career oriented, willing to learn
- Focused & strives for accuracy
- High and strong responsible work attitude and strong in solving problems
- Detailed oriented, ability to meet deadlines, adaptable to a rapid changing environment
- Travel is expected for this position
Job Type: Full-time