Product Manager-Full Stack:
Alignment Healthcare is a data and technology driven healthcare company focused partnering with health systems, health plans, and provider groups to provide care delivery that is preventive, convenient, coordinated, and that results in improved clinical outcomes for seniors.
We are experiencing rapid growth (backed by top private equity firms), and we are looking for experienced product managers who are passionate about building products that customers love, who can drive the vision of products, while also having the “full-stack” product skillset needed for you to roll up your sleeves and work with designers on wireframes and prototypes, analyze user behavior, lead business partners and user panels through requirements sessions, and serve as product owner with engineering teams to bring your vision to reality and in the hands of users.
What You Will Do:
- Work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver on the company’s vision and strategy.
- Coordinate product strategy, vision, and user needs, and efficiently translate those into detailed requirements and high-value prototypes
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, data scientists, and user researchers to analyze patterns and trends and identify new opportunities for growth
- Gain and maintain a deep understanding of health customer experience; capture product feedback via onsite customer visits, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Scope and disciplined prioritization of features and functionality, balancing stakeholder objectives, resources and capacity, and overall data and analytics product vision
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver efficiently and rapid time to market
- Facilitate and drive cross-functional collaboration on product launches, innovation cycles, and product experiments
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Collaborate with Product Marketing teams to publish external communications and develop product evangelization content, blog posts, etc
- Serve as subject matter expert and mentor to team members, providing training and guidance regarding product development best practices, processes, and tools
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Curiosity and passion for creating great solutions that help people have a simpler, easier, and more personalized health experience
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to conceive and execute product visions using a rapid prototyping model, both in software and hardware
- Experience performing product-oriented quantitative analysis, including statistical analysis; proven track record of managing all aspects of successful product throughout the product development life cycle
- Passion for assisting developers and end users; positive team attitude and a willingness to get hands-on to resolve problems from both a content and tooling perspective.
- Ability to deliver against tight deadlines and handle multiple, competing demands.
- Experience in the health, consumer, or service web and mobile apps domains
- Experience in data-driven decision making and demonstrated use of data to inform and guide product and feature roadmap
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and develop internal and external communications
- Experience working with product marketing and sales teams to develop product launch, pricing, commercialization, etc
- Experience with software development and product development tools, such as Jira, Azure DevOps, Aha!, ProdPad, etc
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- 5+ years of product management, marketing, and or strategy experience in the consumer technology or health industries.
- Familiarity with wireframe and design platforms (eg InVision) and working with UI/UX design teams
- Familiarity with data, data science, and analytics teams and solutions
- Experience within the health domain, including population health and clinical messaging
- Demonstrated expertise performing product-oriented quantitative analysis, include product and user behavior data such as customer feedback and surveys, search metrics, and usage reports
- Robust experience with process improvement methodologies eg Lean or Six Sigma
- Experience with health standards (eg X12, HL7, and NCPDP), procedures, and policies
- Orange, California