Production Manager Gas and Package
- Develop the three-year business plan for the respective product line including SWOT analysis, competitive analysis, strategies, tactics, etc. This document will serve as the guide for managing the product line.
- Support and assist in pricing management for the product line, including stock pricing and quotations. Develop pricing strategies where appropriate and benchmark pricing levels versus competitors.
- Work with engineering, distributors, end users, etc. to develop and launch products to help increase product breadth and depth in the product line. Prepare catalogues, brochures, and promotions to prepare the product line and advertise in the marketplace.
- Review competitor catalogues, brochures, and promotions regularly to evaluate trends among competitors. Compare features and benefits against our products to help determine product improvements.
- Work with engineering, manufacturing, logistics, and distribution services for product line and service improvements. Including but not limited to quality and costing issues, forecasting, inventory management, productivity, service issues.
- Travel with the sales team to help create demand for our products and help generate new product development ideas. Establish rapport between the sales team and customers to ensure effective product placement in the market.
- Assist Marketing Team in the creative work necessary for designing collateral material, print advertising, web development and other promotional campaigns.
- Develop appropriate marketing programs to grow product line in new and existing markets.
- Proactively advise and share experiences that will help the team effectively manage product lines.
- Participate in developing and presenting training for assigned product line.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Marketing.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of demonstrated Product Management, Product Development, or Design Engineer in an industrial experience in a commercial or manufacturing environment.
- Ability to identify new cost-saving or revenue opportunities and generates innovative ideas and solutions to problems.
- Assist others in identifying and prioritizing their development objectives.
- Maintains appropriate level of composure and patience under business demands and competing deadlines.
* Specific experience with residential or commercial HVAC products
$90,000.00 - $100,000.00 /year