By powering incentive and reward programs through our leading-edge technology, InComm delivers best-in-class, member-centric engagement solutions through its division, InComm InCentives. The InComm InCentives platform specializes in allowing clients to connect to our gateway of products, including physical and digital gift cards, name-brand merchandise, group and individual travel, experience tickets and a branded Apple Store. We are the only company that can boast a single API connection, which allows our clients to facilitate their own rewards program with access to our broad portfolio through quick-access integration options. We can also create a fully-hosted, white-label rewards site branded to match our client’s look and feel, with custom curated catalog based on program goals, including reward categories, brands and merchandise. We have the experience, technology and partnerships to help our clients craft the perfect reward or incentive program, either by customizing their own portal or utilizing our existing interface.
To learn more about InComm InCentives, visitwww.incommincentives.com
InComm is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with a presence in over 30 countries, an organization of approximately 3,000 employees, several hundred international technical patents, and a network that includes over 600,000 points of retail distribution. With innovation as our number one company value, our speed to market for new products and services is accelerating rapidly and quickly positioning InComm as a global leader in fintech innovation. Learn more at www.incomm.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Our Blog.
InComm InCentives helps companies engage their employees, build consumer loyalty, and encourage healthier lifestyles. We leverage our innovative payments technology to provide a single connection to access the most popular brands in the world, allowing our customers to create custom rewards programs that meet their unique needs.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team; building SaaS software in an agile environment where we balance creativity, collaboration, and accountability.
The Prod Mger II must communicate with all areas of the InComm enterprise. The role works closely with the InComm InCentives software-development team and suppliers to develop products. The role works with the InComm Creative and Operations organizations to ensure alignment between InComm InCentives end products and technology products. The role works with Marketing to define the go-to-market approach, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers. The role also serves as the internal and external evangelist for the technology product offering, often working with Account Management, Sales, and key customers on solutions.
Product Lifecycle Management
- Manage the entire product lifecycle for assigned products, from strategic planning to tactical execution
- Manage multiple InComm InCentives products, which includes drafting new-product definitions, business-case analysis, charters, product requirements, participating in the QA process (acceptance testing), launch, and ongoing maintenance of products once launched
- Formulate short- to long-term consolidated product-suite road maps
- Align InComm InCentives technology product plans with related InComm InCentives products (e.g., Awards, gift cards).
- Understand the relevant market(s) to translate unmet needs into product capabilities
- Engage with clients and InComm stakeholders to understand unmet requirements
- Continually review products and plans for required enhancements based on market results and feedback
- Ensure the development of product enhancements to meet specifications
- Ensure financial and market success for assigned technology products
- Ensure availability of core product marketing collateral
- Collaborate with InComm InCentives Marketing in developing suite-level product positioning and messaging
- Collaborate with InComm InCentives Sales and Marketing in pricing products and solutions
- Serve as the InComm InCentives expert for assigned technology products
- Assist InComm InCentives Sales and Marketing in crafting and selling product-based solutions
BA/BS in Business, Engineering, Marketing, MIS, Computer Science, or related field.
3+ years experience
- Strong communication skills
- A basic understanding of technology components such as front end applications, databases and APIs
- Travel is 10% of the time
- Extra credit for experience working in the Financial products or prepaid industry.
InComm is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability or handicap; citizenship status; service member status; or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
*This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program - Tier III