When you think of InComm Payments, think of Innovative Payments Technology. We were founded 25 years ago and continue to be a pioneer in the payment (FinTech) industry. Since our inception, we have grown to be a team of over 2,500 employees in 30 countries around the world. We own over 386 global technical patents and a network that includes over 500,000 points of retail distribution that points to our industry expertise.
InComm Payments works with the most recognized and valued brands in the world, and we are partnered with most of the world’s leading merchants. InComm Payments is highly focused on our people and their growth, and we work hard to make a career at InComm Payments meaningful and rewarding. We value innovation, quality, passion, integrity and responsibility in all that we do, and we are looking for great people to join our team as we move forward towards a very bright future.
You can learn more about careers at InComm Payments here: www.incomm.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Our Blog.
Inside InComm from InComm on Vimeo.
About This Opportunity
The Product Manager III leads the specification of InComm InCentives technology product(s), including new products, product enhancements, and maintenance. This role is responsible for strategic planning and tactical execution for multiple products within the InComm InCentives technology product suite. Includes responsibility for the financial success of products. The role defines products from existing products and ideas, and formulates new ideas based on industry experience and contact with clients, prospects, and partners. This person must enjoy spending time in the market to understand problems and find innovative solutions to meet unmet needs
The Prod Mger III must communicate with all areas of the InComm Payments enterprise. The role works closely with the InComm InCentives software-development team and suppliers to develop products. The role works with the InComm Payments Creative and Operations organizations to ensure alignment between InComm InCentives end products and technology products. The role works with Marketing to define the go-to-market approach, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers. The role also serves as the internal and external evangelist for the technology product offering, often working with Account Management, Sales, and key customers on solutions.
Product Lifecycle Management
- Manage the entire product lifecycle for assigned products, from strategic planning to tactical execution
- Manage multiple InComm InCentives products, which includes drafting new-product definitions, business-case analysis, charters, product requirements, participating in the QA process (acceptance testing), launch, and ongoing maintenance of products once launched
- Formulate short- to long-term consolidated product-suite road maps
- Align InComm InCentives technology product plans with related InComm InCentives products (e.g., Awards, gift cards).
- Understand the relevant market(s) to translate unmet needs into product capabilities
- Engage with clients and InComm stakeholders to understand unmet requirements
- Continually review products and plans for required enhancements based on market results and feedback
- Ensure the development of product enhancements to meet specifications
- Ensure financial and market success for assigned technology products
- Ensure availability of core product marketing collateral
- Collaborate with InComm InCentives Marketing in developing suite-level product positioning and messaging
- Collaborate with InComm InCentives Sales and Marketing in pricing products and solutions
- Serve as the InComm InCentives expert for assigned technology products
- Assist InComm InCentives Sales and Marketing in crafting and selling product-based solutions
- Minimum 3 years in product management
- The candidate should encompass some or all of the following:
- BS/BA in Business and or technical degree
- Aglie Training, Scrum or other
- Exprerience with Business to Business applications
- Undestanding of web technology and working grasp of micro-services.
- Up to 15% travel
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
*This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program - Tier III