Technical Product Manager, API's
Working with large US based health insurers and providers, HealthSparq design and develops modern software tools to help consumers to navigate the complex world of healthcare. We help our customers guide consumers to find high quality providers, understand the cost of an upcoming procedure, manage their disease, deliver access to affordable care and more.
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager (preferably with experience in health care) to join our team. This role will manage a suite of APIs, assess needs in the market, prioritize the engineering initiatives and drive value to our organization through the execution of capabilities through a high functioning engineering team.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a suite of API's currently supporting both internal and external customers
- Design and develop requirements for our cross functional engineering, data, & technical design team
- Create, manage, prioritize and advocate for your team's backlog based on current and future value
- Proactively gather ongoing needs from various internal and external stakeholders, including other engineering management, product managers, sales/accounts and more
- Work with customers and third parties to guide their technical strategy by integrating with the HealthSparq APIs for their products
- Drive on time delivery of features and client implementations and coordinate any associated launch activities in a highly matrixed organization
- Execute on the business strategy and deliver non-functional features of HealthSparq's multi-tenant SaaS platform
- Work with a cross functional team to assess new feature requests to create and drive a long-term roadmap
- Are technically savvy and crave the chance to own and develop a key product line that delivers critical value to our customers and millions of healthcare consumers
- Have worked in an enterprise SaaS organization and have a proven ability to coordinate the delivery of new features across multiple squads
- Have a proven record of creating successful technical products and can show concrete examples of your experience managing complex products (preferably in healthcare) through a product development lifecycle
- Can demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, including formal presentations and the facilitation of group planning sessions.
- Can demonstrate the ability to synthesize findings, prepare reports, create executive level documents and recommend solutions.
- Have experience with analytics, data, forecasting, and developing business cases.
- Can demonstrate the ability to negotiate and resolve issues with diplomacy and persuasiveness.
- Can demonstrate the ability to operate independently to navigate organizational complexities and obtain resources needed to move initiatives forward.
- Can demonstrate excellent attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in parallel.
- Can demonstrate the ability to develop and lead cross divisional processes and clearly articulate complex information to achieve common goals.
- Have knowledge of Agile methodology and product management best practices
- Have a strong understanding of development concepts and processes, and industry best practices for APIs
- Have experience with agile project management of large, cross functional technology or software initiatives.
- Have a BA/BS or equivalent experience managing software products (4+ years)
HealthSparq employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
HealthSparq is all about helping people make smarter health care choices. How do we do it? By offering the most relevant, personalized and timely data possible and offering it to consumers when they need it. With over 70 health plan clients that reach over 72 million people, HealthSparq is uniquely positioned to help people make better sense of their health care.
Cambia Health Solutions is a nonprofit total health solutions company with community roots dating back to 1917. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers' engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and wellbeing of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/5d42d82z855zrfdq