The Product Manager will play a critical role in defining and executing upon the product roadmap and ensure that our products are aligned with the company's overall strategy and goals. You will partner with key stakeholders to define product strategy and influence development of new products and services and manage prioritization and trade-offs for speed to market, performance, and features. You will own a set of products and work closely with Customers, Engineering, Sales and Marketing to continuously deliver value for our customers. In this role you will write and review business cases, develop the product roadmap, document business requirements, and own the product from design to release.
- Define and communicate the overall product roadmap to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Own the product decisions for families of our applications that are critical for the organization, from conception through delivery.
- Develop metrics and analytics to evaluate the success of products or new features of our products. Define and use measurements to inform product direction.
- Continually prioritize work by communicating critical milestones deconstructing features into discrete tasks, and focusing on results.
- Participate in ongoing user and competitive analysis to understand landscape, positioning, and feature set.
- Research new user facing challenges and determine potential opportunities for our existing business.
- Employ creativity in the development of new features.
- Translate product goals into backlogs and prioritized features sets.
- Work with cross-functional team members to plan the go-to-market strategy of completed features
- Product evangelist for assigned product areas both internally and externally.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and conduct UAT.
- Minimum 4+ years relevant experience within Cloud/SaaS, APIs and Web Services for web/mobile and enterprise.
- Experience with Product Design of web-based software products and technologies. Experience with product management in the healthcare industry is a major plus. Financial Services or Legal SaaS products are also helpful.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communications with professional and technical audiences
- Understanding of Agile and work experience in a fast paced, Agile based development environment.
- Professional experience creating and delivering technical and business decision maker presentations for internal and external customers.
- Solid understanding of how service-oriented architectures are built and structured.
- Highly committed, thought leader, innovative and a team player.
- Knowledge of tracking and reporting tools, JIRA preferred. Affinity with Confluence.