The Product Manager is is a highly visible role and will be responsible for providing strategic direction for the aftermarket division of this award-winning global manufacturer.
- Provide product direction in the design for aftermarket
- Lead the development of aftermarket value propositions to recommend and capitalize on product upgrades, service bulletins, and repair work scope.
- Conducts market studies that define market potential of new products
- Develop and grow relationships with key contacts at large accounts and industry experts
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Fleet/airline and aftermarket asset management experience to help guide the strategic growth of the multi-million dollar aftermarket business
- Bachelor of Science in technical field
- MBA Preferred
- Additional formal training in specialized areas such as Product Management, Strategic Selling and large account management
- 3-5 years of experience with energy control technologies in technical role with demonstrated commercial aptitude