Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
As the Product Manager and Marketer for Compact Construction Equipment, and a member of the North American Commercial team, this role is in charge of developing Product Line business, which includes strategic short and long range product development/planning, commercial revenue and margin development, and product marketing strategy.
To accomplish this, the Product Manager and Marketer works within cross functional teams (that include platform, engineering, manufacturing, quality, sales, marketing/communications and aftermarket support) to gather voice of customer/dealer data and to create and execute cohesive product management and marketing plans that effectively reinforce the brand's objectives and position while positively impacting key market indicators such as share, profitability, and volume for the product line.
- Commercial management for the entire product life cycle (cradle to grave); successful planning and implementation of: product launches, promotion, sales initiatives, internal/external communications, etc..
- Development of product business strategy and product definitions to meet the ever changing landscape of customer, application, regulatory, and manufacturing influences, while aligning with the strategic business plan.
- Establish and nurture relationships with product development teams (Platform, Validation, Engineering, and Quality) to identify and develop said product definitions that align with global product development framework and advance the product within the North American market.
- Cohesive and collaborative work with commercial teams (Regional Sales Organizations, AMS, Communications, Pricing & Programming and Training Shared Services) to create and execute timely go-to-market strategies for assigned products.
- Capability and willingness to communicate the plan throughout the corporate environment, influencing various leadership, departments and organizations to gain support for strategic product, marketing, and sales initiatives.
- Provide statistical analysis of key data (market, segments, conditions, customer profiles, dealer performance, production forecast, and marketing strategies) with executable actions to support product/sales program recommendations.
- Demonstration of product and market subject matter expertise; being the lead spokesperson to support internal and external information requests.
- Lead the successful marketing of assigned products by understanding our customers and their business, our competitors, the market dynamics and unmet needs.
- Develop VOC insight and competitive landscape analysis to maintain frontline perspective of trends.
- Investigate ancillary and relative equipment offerings that support the productivity and performance of the assigned product within the customer’s operation.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree required (in Engineering, Business or related field).
- 5+ years or more of related product management or marketing experience required.
- 5+ years of experience in segment analysis promoting analytical skills.
The preferred candidate will have:
- MBA or master's degree in related area.
- Related (or similar) product technical aptitude and an ability to communicate that knowledge.
- Experience working with an independent dealer channel.
- Previous budget responsibility.
- Skills and Qualifications: product management, people management, project management, voice of customer interpretation, product development, statistics, pricing, planning, competitive analysis, inventory management, cost/value analysis.
- Thirst for knowledge and understanding.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to handle multiple priorities and still execute plans effectively. A self-starter, willing to take projects and lead them successfully. A desire to succeed and lead change in our organization to improve proficiency and knowledge.
- Be an ambassador for the product line and brand to encourage further participation and future interest in the product management and marketing role and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of the construction equipment industry and specific product knowledge related to precision construction and telematics.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Analytical and strategic planning capabilities.
- Effective communications and organizational skills required.
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.