Who we are.
We’re fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We’re not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we’re enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that’s pretty amazing. If you’re passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Why you should work with us.
Our biggest investment is in our people. We offer comprehensive health benefits and 401k matching, student loan assistance, plus career-boosting opportunities like tuition reimbursement and targeted development sessions to help all eligible employees thrive. At Ticketmaster, expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with the rock-solid support from an industry leader – with plenty of ticket perks on the side.
Ticketmaster is dedicated to building a world class marketing organization powered by world class marketing technology. Our mission is to connect the right fans with the right events at the right time. We aim to do this at scale for hundreds of millions of fans across hundreds of thousands of events with billions of tickets to sell.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to help Ticketmaster architect and implement components of Saleforce’s Marketing Cloud suite of tools.
If you are someone who is motivated by driving value to the business, holds themselves to a high standard, is meticulously detailed, can work and learn independently, is tenacious in chasing down the people who can help get a problem solved, and loves working collaboratively – with no ego – for the betterment of a team, please apply today.
- Liaise with business partners to understand business processes and prioritize needs.
- Identify areas for product improvement and establish effective and efficient processes, review existing vendors and/or bring functionality in-house
- Work with business partners and developers to ensure successful use of developed functionality
- Manage and participate (hands on) in the implementation of Marketing Cloud components, audience generation, targeting, and automation
- Understand the live entertainment landscape and Ticketmaster’s marketing processes, to ensure products meet the needs of all stakeholders.
- Work cross functionally to author product requirements, user stories, specifications, workflow diagrams
- Socialize products and features, gain consensus and stakeholder buy-in, and demo product prototypes.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7+ years experience in the field of engagement marketing, specifically; email, SMS, and push notifications
- Proven track record of successful implementations of marketing technologies for large scale customer targeted communications (preferably Exact Target / SFMC)
- Knowledge of Salesforce recommended best practice around design and development.
- Proficient in requirements definition, authoring epics, user stories and acceptance criteria within the Agile/Scrum methodology a plus.
- Familiarity with paid marketing channels (programmatic, paid search, paid social) a plus.
- Prior experience with e-commerce marketing a plus.
- Understanding of or experience in the ticketing and/or live event industry a plus.
Management and Communication:
- Excellent communication skills, including executive level communication and presentation.
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, and handle shifting priorities.
- Team-oriented, collaborative worker while still being able to work independently
- Detail oriented and meticulous about quality
- Creative, collaborative thinker with an ability to learn new things, assess problems and identify proactive solutions quickly.
- Self-starter, comfortable leading change and getting things done
- Experience with Salesforce, AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Display Advertising, and/or Google Analytics a plus.
- Proficient with SQL
- Proficient with cloud services for large datasets such as AWS Athena or Google Big Query a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or CS Degree is a plus but not required.