At Nannies4us, we want to ensure our users have the best experience. The world is always changing so we need a Product Manager who is interesting in building something from the ground-up.
Being the first Product Manager as Nannies4us, you will have a pivotal role in deciding the future of our product and user experience. You will be responsible for guiding our product and determining the most critical user experience aspects of our product. You will drive the strategy of our product working closely with the founder and our digital marketing manager to ensure the right KPI metrics are met.
• Understand markets, competition and user requirements in depth
• Launch new products and features, test their performance and iterate quickly
• Work closely with developer to implement changes (have high-level understanding of Ruby on Rails)
• Drive the product and business-planning process across company by working closely with founder and digital marketing manager
• Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
• Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
• Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
• Develop, implement, and maintain timelines
• Develop innovative solutions to problem
• Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans