Join our team
Looking for more than just a job? We like developing our people just as much as we like developing great products.
Ivanti is experiencing significant growth worldwide. The company has received numerous awards for being a Top Place to Work. With more than seven acquisitions in the last four years and open positions around the globe, it's an exciting time to join Ivanti!
Competitive salary, matching 401k, snacks, team events, and flexible hours. Ivanti is a great place to work.
If you’re passionate about what you do and are interested in developing solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, Ivanti is the place for you!
- Work with Development, User Experience, Support, Sales, Marketing and other teams to define requirements and drive the shape and functionality of a product
- Evangelize and champion the roadmap and strategy to customers, and customer-facing technical and sales teams
- Work with other Product Managers, Product Marketing and Team Leaders to respond to customer situations and assess enhancement requests and requirements against business needs and long-term priorities
- Will guide and coordinate your own products, as well as products across the portfolio
- Contribute in strategy and process discussions
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
- At least 5 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience with SaaS products preferred, especially delivered from Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services
- Previous experience in driving key initiatives and product roadmap, working closely and effectively with numerous stakeholders to successfully complete these initiatives
- Proven ability to lead a product team and coordinate work dependencies with remote teams.
- Ability to influence team and outside partners on challenging projects/initiatives, obtain buy in, and to see the initiatives to fruition. Must be a natural leader, go-to person, able to win the respect and trust of their peer group.
- Experience with product discovery and experimentation techniques.
- Experience with high levels of multi-tasking and prioritizing in a consistently fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Superior verbal and written communication, interpersonal, conflict resolution, and customer service skills.
- Travel: Up to 25% travel. Travel may be domestic or international.