The Product Manager serves as a product expert, combining market/competitive analysis and customer feedback to establish and support a distinctive product plan for product enhancements and market releases. Responsible for executing A-dec product vision and roadmap by creating and delivering innovative solutions that solve real world customer problems.
- Work with product managers, designers, development teams and other stakeholders to form a deep understanding of customer problems and potential solutions.
- Make the right call on what needs to be addressed when and how value can be delivered as early as possible.
- Use research, analysis and decision-making skills to capture a wide range of enhancements and bug fixes and convert them into an achievable roadmap
- Ensure development teams are clear about why features are prioritized and that they are motivated to build products for customers.
- Work closely with Senior and Principal Product Managers to ensure alignment with the roadmap.
- Engage regularly with other teams from the wider business, such as support, marketing, training and sales, who help bring your solutions to market.
- Communicate with business stake holders and the development team to ensure our growth goals and objectives are aligned with strategic business objectives.
- Ensure transparency in our current workload, ensuring the business understands and has input into the project work backlog, soliciting feedback, and gathering information about potential future projects that can further increase the value we provide the business at large.
- Own, organize, and update product feature backlog and establish priorities during planning and potentially daily stand ups.
- Building relationships outside of product development; foster relationships with key business partners that benefit the ability to deal with issues and get better feedback.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business or other related discipline with approximately 5+ years of experience in product management, development, and/or analysis.
- Master’s in Business or equivalent
- Requires excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills. Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills and the ability to manage time and resources effectively. Humble, hungry, and smart.
- Requires strong technical product knowledge, understanding of product strategy, and a high level of customer intimacy. Must also have strong knowledge of dental industry practices and trends.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently as well as in a team environment. Functional experience in engineering and product management (PO, PMM, PM)
- Dental or medical device or consumable industry experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to successfully work with cross-functional groups and multiple stakeholders along with experience taking a lead role on small projects or aspects of large scope projects.
- Product Management training or certificate preferred.
- Ability to travel 3-4 days every 1-2 months
- Experience managing or developing products that incorporate
- electro-mechanical motors/pumps
- power distribution and control systems
- connectivity and remote diagnostics
Drug Screen and Background Check required.
A-dec is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, A-dec will not discriminate against applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another. *VEVRAA Federal Contractor”
A-dec is interested in qualified candidates authorized to work in the United States for US-based positions. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment visas.