Product Manager, Options Analytics located in Atlanta
As a Product Manager, you will help expand technology and feature offering working directly with senior management, sales, and customers. Leading options valuation engine offers traders to manage risk, perform price analysis, and indicate opportunities in real-time.
The Product Manager will serve as the primary facilitator for managing requirements for large-scale software development projects. You will lead and coordinate the creation of required documentation from a wide variety of stakeholders and work with the Development, Operations and Quality Assurance teams to see that the requirements are tested successfully and implemented accurately. Additionally, you will hold a broad skill set that bridges both business and technology disciplines to effectively communicate complex topics in an understandable manner to a wide audience.
Work independently and productively to create quality documentation and original content resource material for intellectual property development.
- Gather internal and external enhancement requests from a diverse group of stakeholders including Customers, Sales, Executives, Operations, Accounting, and Compliance.
- Be the primary facilitator responsible for defining, documenting, and managing software requirements for large-scale development projects.
- Create quality requirements artifacts including functional specifications, use cases, activity diagrams, process flows, business rules, technical specifications, GUI screen mockups, internal guides, and external guides.
- Create test data in multiple test environments to aid in the requirements analysis process.
- Work with Development and Quality Assurance to review all requirements documentation, receive feedback, and ensure all issues related to the requirements are resolved in a timely manner.
- Enforce change control procedures to ensure requirement changes are understood and the impact is appropriately assessed.
- Assist Project Management with prioritization and tracking of requirements.
- Assist Quality Assurance with acceptance testing of requirements.
- Train Operations on new features resulting from requirements.
- Assist Operations with troubleshooting and analysis of production issues.
- Follow company software development processes and standards.
- Adhere to company cybersecurity policies, protect confidential customer information, and the company’s intellectual property.
- Study new technology and remain technically current.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, MIS or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in options pricing models and/or options strategies and trading
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis role in software product development eliciting requirements
- 2+ years of experience using iterative development methodologies such as RUP and/or Agile
- 2+ years of experience with relational databases and SQL
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must demonstrate strong technical aptitude and understanding of how technologies impact delivery
- Must possess strong analytical skills
- Must be detail-oriented, well-organized and self-motivated
- Must work well in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Project, Microsoft VISIO
- Experience with API development, particularly XML, FIXML (FpML a plus)
Submit resumes to Jobs@OSIengineering.com
Abel Lara | 408.550.2800 x119
Analytics Product Manager