As the Product Manager, you will be reporting to a Senior Product Manager and will be working on a project related to combining two applications into one. As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for collecting information and data in support of improving the backend and UI functions of this application and you will work with development to resolve these issues.
If you feel that describes you, keep reading and apply!
· 3-5 years of product management experience
· Experience working on software applications and end-to-end testing
· Experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria
· Background in telecom and understanding of telecom infrastructure is a plus
· Must have an understanding of the iOS platform
· Experience with Rally is strongly preferred or must be open to learning to the tool
· UI design experience is a plus
· Experience with Balsamiq is a plus
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, other office productivity tools
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written); good interpersonal skills; ability to gather and understand requirements
· Define product and operational KPIs/dashboards and interpret analytics to improve results
· Collect data on areas of improvement within the UI or on the backend, identify the issue occurring, test and validate it and then communicate to development team on requirements for resolution
· Participate in conference calls and prioritize deliverables
· May create user stories and acceptance criteria
· Take initiative, set priorities and perform tasks with minimal guidance
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.