Zeta Global is seeking a senior product leader to lead development, planning, and delivery of Zeta's Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Platforms. The AI/ML Platform supports optimization and insights for every aspect of Zeta's Marketing Platform, Data Cloud, and DSP, and includes tools for delivering AI-optimized content, audiences, and decisioning for Zeta's omnichannel activation suite, as well as client-facing products to enable transparency, ease of use, and insights derived from our AI systems.
- Develop, maintain, and communicate a strategic roadmap for Zeta's AI/ML Platform, collaborating with engineering, data science, product managers, and business teams to prioritize, and develop impactful technologies, balancing business objectives, client needs, and innovative product vision.
- Drive global product definition, planning, market positioning, and product design (including writing PRDs) of new initiatives and enhancements to the AI/ML platform, ensuring alignment of cross-functional development, marketing, sales, and operations teams across the full lifecycle of products.
- Manage development timelines and ensure consistent, high quality, delivery of AI products and optimal outcomes across Zeta's full product suite.
- Inform and develop Zeta's technology platform infrastructure in partnership with engineering through market, industry, and cutting-edge AI technology research.
- Act as a leading evangelist of Zeta's AI/ML products and participate in customer advisory board sessions and discussions with clients, Zeta executives, thought leaders and market analysts.
We are looking for people who have:
- At least five years of experience delivering technical products in enterprise SaaS or large-scale data products; a computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent plus hands-on software engineering or data science experience is a plus.
- A proven track record of solving complex technical problems and partnering with agile engineering and data science teams to translate customer needs and AI outputs into impactful products.
- Professional or research experience in machine learning or in building products with machine learning systems (e.g. TensorFlow, scikit-learn, Torch, etc.)
- Strong communication skills and experience explaining and demonstrating complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Fluidity with data and transforming them into insightful stories.
- Remote work allowed.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.