Outdoorsy is the mosttrusted and broadest range platform for recreational vehicles and outdoorexperiences on the planet - powering road trips and life’s best moments. Fromfinding a house-on-wheels to adventure-equipment-you-can-sleep-in to SUVs withroof tents, we are a traveler's dream, providing all the equipment you needduring the trip and trip planning services.
Launched in 2015,Outdoorsy has been the fastest growing outdoor travel marketplace with hundredsof thousands of rental days, 2+ million message exchanges between travelers andrenters, and the largest growing global fleet of unique outdoor vehicles. Wecurrently have offices worldwide in Austin, San Francisco, Vancouver, Sydney,and the UK.
We're passionate aboutour customers, collaborative consumption, community, entrepreneurship. We’vebeen motivated by our values from day one: always put the customer ahead ofourselves. We like winning. We make long-term progress in the world and repayour gratitude in every community interaction.
Working on our teammeans you can count on being challenged. You’ll be inspired. And you’ll beproud. Because whatever your job is here, you’ll be part of something big thatyou can proudly stand behind.
You will be working witha team of engineers, designers, and marketers to define and execute a roadmapfor growth opportunities. You will closely work with marketing strategists tounderstand market trends, target audiences, and competitive landscapes tocommunicate short-term and long-term visions with stakeholders. This positionis creative, it is technical, and it requires focus to ensure we not only stayon task, but can conceptualize and use data to make decisions.
- Establish a vision for the organic growth product team in collaboration with marketing and senior product managers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop the product roadmap and build consensus on prioritization which drives product execution
- Partner with marketing, UX, UI, and senior product managers to build tactical products to grow our site traffic and expand our user base
- Identify OKRs, metrics, and analytics to determine product value; continually make recommendations and refinements to the product backlog based on learnings
- Customer centric and understand the importance of user research; partner with UX and engineers to formulate, test and refine assumptions and hypotheses through user research and testing
- Understand agile methodologies and concepts of MVP; have ownership of leading the team to quickly react to testing results
- 3+ years of consumer product management experience
- Possess a growth mindset: Live and breathe experimentation, data analysis, and ruthlessly prioritize for impact
- Experience with SEO
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated track record of product mindedness
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial track record of taking an idea to reality
- Fast-growing startup environment
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Open PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Hours
- Outdoorsy travel allowance
- Dog-Friendly Office