The Senior Product Manager is responsible for designing and driving the execution of digital transactional banking roadmap in addition to managing the complete lifecycle of the assigned suite of banking products and new LOB.
Leads the research, analysis, design, development, pricing, and implementation of new products, and modification and enhancements to existing products. Manages cross-enterprise matrixed teams for assigned products to create and manage business cases including going to market strategy, measure ongoing service levels and profitability, and deliver an excellent customer experience.
Creates and leads business strategy development and delivery in conjunction with business partners. The Senior Product Manager will work closely with Marketing, Operations, and IT through all phases of product development and rollout. This position will assist management in identifying, assessing, and implementing risk control procedures as they relate to assigned products and channels.
Drive innovation and product strategy by segmentation and special verticals with consultative approach. Be proficient with both digital payables and receivables forward thinking integrated and API solutions.
The Product Manager may manage a small team of Product Managers / Analysts.
- Responsible for the full lifestyle management of assigned products including development, maintenance, enhancements, and exit
- Performs market research to monitor trends and make relevant recommendations to product suite and pricing strategy
- Conduct research and analysis for the design, development, and implementation of new products and modification and enhancements to existing products
- Develop business cases, obtain approvals, monitor results and effectiveness of service delivery, and perform ongoing analysis as required
- Develop and distribute appropriate communication and performance reporting to stakeholders and management
- Partner with Marketing and Training to develop communication strategy and implementation to customer facing employees
- Partner with Marketing, Operations, and Affiliate banks to establish and review product pricing and product profitability
- Prepare and maintain documentation related to the sales, delivery, and implementation of assigned products
- Liaison to Sales, Clients and Leaders to lead ongoing product and sales expansion and ensure we have a go to Market Strategy for every product launch.
- Oversee the conversion of customers into new and existing product lines
- Driving collaboration with internal domain experts, external FinTech partners, technology, enterprise partners and clients to test and learn
- Responsible for ensuring product suite is compliant with applicable banking laws and regulations
- Develop and apply understanding of performance, revenue, cost drivers, and opportunities for improvement
- Deliver healthy product(s) profit margin and revenue growth for assigned products
- Manage cross-enterprise matrixed teams for assigned products to create and manage business cases, measure ongoing service levels and profitability, and deliver an excellent customer experience
- Bachelor Degree is required.
- 5-10 years of Banking / Financial Services industry experience is required
- Equivalent combination of education and experience acceptable
- 4-6 years of direct experience in financial services product management to include digital channels
- Conceptual / strategic aptitude required
- Excellent analytical, communication, and collaborative skills required
- Prior experience with systems engineering preferred
- Supervisory experience of 1 to 5 employees preferred
- Ability to travel 2-3 days per month required