Product Manager - Sign
Product Management | San Francisco, California
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Product & Program Management teams work on some of the most impactful and challenging problems in the Software industry. We are a highly collaborative cross-border group that operates on the edge between Engineering and the business and helps to design solutions from concept to launch – all while focusing on and advocating for what’s best for our customers. We work closely with Engineering and Design to create some of the most innovative never-been-done-before products. We partner with the Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Security teams to bring the product to market.
Product Managers at DocuSign are the CEOs of their product and ship features that make our customers successful. PMs work cross-functionally with customers, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, UX, Support, etc. to define product vision, gather requirements, execute on the feature and drive product launches.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Director of Product Management.
- Create useful, intuitive features that help grow the use of DocuSign’s Sending and Signing applications
- Collaborate across internal partners (Sales, Account Management, Support, Engineering, and Marketing) as well as external customers to understand challenges/requirements for innovative solutions that help customers get to agreement faster
- Review competitors and vendors in adjacent spaces for feature requirements and comparisons to ensure a competitive and relevant product
- Prioritize and manage the feature backlog for effective release and sprint planning
- Evaluate trade-off decisions across the customer experience, development and operational support in partnership with teams
- Drive the triage process for incoming bugs and maintain a healthy list of bugs to be resolved in maintenance queue in partnership with engineering and QA
- Monitor and escalate high priority support issues including Go/No Go on release and feature/product customer readiness
- Continuously monitor, measure and report on key business and customer metrics. Identify areas for continuous testing and optimization
- Work closely with Customers, Customer Support, Customer Experience, and Marketing to launch new capabilities. Responsible for feature product marketing for smaller less strategic features
- 5+ years of experience and Bachelor’s degree OR 3+ years and a Master’s degree
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Business Systems, or a related Engineering discipline
- User Experience: Prior experience applying usability principles and practices, including early and rapid prototyping, usability testing, cross-browser/platform, and design constraints on the web and designing for accessibility and SEO
- Tools: Experience with, or ability to quickly learn, tools such as Mixpanel, Optimizely, Google Analytics, Salesforce.com, Azure, JIRA (or other SCRUM tools)
- Experience taking a product from concept to launch
- Testing and Analysis: Prior experience applying qualitative and quantitative testing to feature development
- Process: Direct experience in delivering web capabilities using iterative or Agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM), including modelling experience using task/storyboards, user stories or use cases, etc.; working knowledge of testing/QA fundamentals
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills enabling the candidate to align strategy, customer need, research, data and industry trends
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and ability to influence others
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of companies and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.