This role is responsible for gathering and applying market research to lead product development of a new products, while developing a strategic marketing plan to achieve growth initiatives and leading the execution. Must have the ability to excel in a team environment.
- Lead the profit and loss responsibility for key product lines within the division.
- Develop a go to market strategy and execute on the tactical plan.
- Execute Voice of the Customer interviews, and develop key findings and themes based on these to identify business opportunities and define value proposition.
- Analyze industry trends, customer activity and product applications to determine sales and profit potential and understand opportunities resulting from changing conditions.
- Analyze market data, including product specific sales, overall sales volume, demographics, and competitive product releases and pricing strategies for product lines and recommend marketing objectives. Participate in the development and generation of marketing reports as needed.
- Create programs to inform and support distributors, sales force and end-users, and drive revenue.
- Collaborate across the welding organization with peer marketing leaders to foster consistent marketing strategies.