Apex Systems is seeking a Product Manager for a long term contract in Winston-Salem, NC. This role has a strong possibility for up to 3 days a week remote work!
We are seeking a Channel Product Lead to support the Digital Solutions team at our financial services client as a member of their Wholesale Digital Initiatives group. As the standards bearer for how the bank interacts with all online customers, the group is responsible for several forward-thinking initiatives for multiple online products, both internal and externally-facing.
Current projects include:
- Leading the redesign effort for our commercial portal applications to ensure a consistent streamlined user experience that is scalability across browsers, operating systems, and devices
- Touch optimization and responsive design across mobile devices and other touch enabled interfaces.
- Browser strategy including certification for new browsers and devices.
- Accessibility programs to ensure our online properties are compliant with ADA rulings.
- Standards and guidelines for all internet channel interactions with our customers.
- Special projects that span the channel and product online experience
The Channel Product Lead could work on any or all the above example programs. Responsibilities are both broad and deep, not only looking at internal channels but also all banking products and services delivered online. How do the interfaces stack up against our brand and channel standards? How well do the products work with new technology? What criteria should we use for planning the rollouts of programs such as touch optimization; is it usage, redesign horizon, customer feedback, or the state of its current presentation layer of technology?
The Channel Product Lead would be expected to provide analysis, strategy, and recommendations. As well, this resource will be expected to handle both the tactical and strategic, from ensuring that efforts are complying with standards and guidelines on a project-to-project basis, to looking longer term at key initiatives, regulatory requirements, or senior management mandates that may require Channel oversight. Successful candidate will be required to work with business and technical teams to understand the business drivers and customer experience and be able to bridge the two through excellent communication skills. Resource may also be asked to coordinate program specific processes and ensure successfully tracking of program metrics and milestones.
The successful candidate will bring:
- Well rounded analytical and business skills, communication skills, leadership capabilities, and a flexible teamwork approach.
- Strong technical aptitude and understanding of web design
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a minimum of 7-10 years of banking or financial services experience.
- Demonstrated success in end-to-end wholesale product or channel management experience, from discovery through execution; 2-3 years’ experience developing strategy, roadmaps, business cases for a product or service.
- Ability to provide detailed analysis and documentation in support of overall initiatives.
- Proven success in developing strong business relationships with other product partners and related teams, interacting with mid to senior management on behalf of the channel. Experience leading major online customer programs, and experience with significant platform/product redesign definitions and launches.
- Mobile, tablet, or browser experience in a product management, design, or customer engagement role. Preferred experience with product planning, development, and implementation desired.
- MBA preferred but not required
If interested, please apply and send a copy of your resume to Haleigh Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also call at 336-544-6260. Thank you!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178