Product Marketing Communications Opportunity!!
Apex Systems is currently looking to hire a Product Marketing Communications for a large tech company. Please email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. Thank you!
Product Marketing Communications
Location: Menlo Park, CA 94025
Shifts / Hours: Standard business hours M-F
Description for Product Marketing Communications:
Develop and execute marketing materials, campaigns, and promotions to drive customer traffic and sales.
Job Responsibilities for Product Marketing Communications:
- Create interest and drive demand for products.
- Write, design and maintain print and online sales collateral, product literature, and media.
- Create the media schedule to target prospects, upgrades and resellers.
- Manage and coordinate any outside agencies, i.e. design/production houses, list rental, database management, and trade show management.
- Create a tracking system to measure the effectiveness of each publication and campaign.
- Prepare monthly reports documenting the ROI.
- Prepare a comprehensive budget on an annual and quarterly basis to fund the proposed advertising and programs.
- Develop and execute trade show plans globally.
- Develop and implement lead generation strategies.
- Take objective and run project from inception through market release.
Skills Needed for Product Marketing Communications:
- Marketing experience with emphasis on brand and collateral creation.
- Strong website development and management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to employ social networking to drive sales goals.
- Demonstrated understanding of the sales lead process.
- Knowledge of how product life cycles fit with overall business objectives.
- Understanding of better vs. best decision making to accelerate market release.
Required Qualifications for Product Marketing Communications:
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelors or equivalent experience
Once again, if interested send updated copy of resume to email@example.com and I'll give you a call to talk more. We can get you submitted for this role today!
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
Marketing Communications Specialist