Internships at Almo Corporation offer students hands-on experience with a creative fun and hard-working team. Already the largest independent distributor of appliances consumer electronics professional A/V equipment and furniture in the United States Almo Corporation continues growing and needs motivated interns for in all areas of our company. Almo’s summer intern program includes a meaningful summer project a series of career training workshops and contact with senior leaders.
This is a full-time paid internship in our Bohemia NY office that will run from roughly May/June through July/August depending on student availability. The core learning program will run for 8 weeks.
Job functions include entry level responsibilities within the designated department. Interns will have exposure to all facets of the department.
The Product Marketing intern will be responsible for:
- Updating product categories descriptions and assets for customer portal and website as necessary
- Event support that may include National Sales Meeting (NSM) setup and the E4 event setup
- Assorted ad hoc projects around product evaluations
- Identifying missing images/assets within customer portal and Almo websites
- Currently enrolled in undergraduate program at an accredited college (preference for rising juniors and seniors)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word Excel and Power Point
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Productive time management skills
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
CLICK HERE TO APPLY