Product Marketing Manager – Marketing to HR Departments
Marketing | San Francisco, Ca
Create world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions to reach more customers and partners and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business.
Define and execute the strategy for marketing DocuSign’s products to Human Resources departments.
DocuSign’s System of Agreement Platform helps more than 400,000 customers do business faster, easier, greener, and at less cost. This value proposition is the perfect canvas for world-class marketing. As the Product Marketing Manager for HR, you will define and execute the strategy for marketing DocuSign’s products to Human Resources departments.
HR is among the areas with the greatest potential for DocuSign. By integrating with HR systems such as Workday, SAP SuccessFactors, and Oracle HCM, DocuSign can accelerate and simplify offer letter acceptance, onboarding, and many other HR functions. For example, job applicants can sign from practically any device, anywhere, at any time. Meanwhile, HR professionals can get more done in less time due to the digitization and automation of paper processes.
We are looking for a product marketing virtuoso to own DocuSign’s marketing to HR departments. Success in this role means creating and delivering on a comprehensive marketing plan that drives sales and customer success. This includes market segmentation, a deep understanding of customer needs across the buyer’s journey, integrated marketing campaigns, case studies, partner programs and events, and sales enablement.
This position is an individual contributor and reports to the Director of Product Marketing, Back Office.
- Define, track and analyze metrics to manage pipeline with sales and marketing partners
- Develop lead generation strategy and orchestrate integrated marketing programs to drive demand across HR customers and prospects
- Improve spend efficiency for marketing channel investments (e.g., content syndication, webinars, field events, and partner co-marketing) while achieving lead targets
- Actively leverage primary and secondary research to deepen understanding of HR customers across their lifecycle, from awareness to conversion, renewal, and expansion
- Tailor positioning and messaging to buyers and influencers
- Own HR insights: stay abreast of trends, events, and channels to anticipate customer needs
- Organize forums for HR customers to create awareness of new DocuSign developments and to encourage peer-to-peer dialogue among customers
- Define thought leadership via content (white papers, blogs, guest publications) and influencers (analysts, bloggers)
- Develop competitive positioning and sales-enablement resources to promote DocuSign’s differentiation and value
- Develop and execute the strategy for marketing with partners, in concert with Business Development and Partner Marketing
- Personally maintain a close relationship with our most strategic partners for HR
- Enable the Sales organization to effectively deliver DocuSign’s value proposition to HR customers, supported by Sales assets along the customer lifecycle
- Understand and profile high value, innovative use cases implemented by HR customers
- Present to internal and external audiences about DocuSign’s HR solutions
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with business partners in Sales, Demand Generation, Sales Enablement, Product Marketing, Business Development, and Product Management to achieve vision and growth targets
- 4+ years consulting or B2B software product marketing experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and Google Docs
- Willing to travel 25%
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
- 2+ years work experience as an employee, contractor and/or software vendor serving Human Resources or Procurement strongly preferred.
- Mix of strategy, marketing, sales (direct, partner, e-commerce), and technical skills
- Track record of leadership and results in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional project management and organization
- Ability to build rapport with industry associations, partners, customers, and the public
- Skilled at performing and analyzing research using both primary and secondary sources
Marketing @ DocuSign
We create world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. Designing creative for a new business campaign. Refining messaging around a new product launch. Organizing a captivating customer event. Developing innovative social media campaigns. Collaborating on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands companies and tens of millions of users in most countries around the globe to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.