Product Marketing Manager– Product Release Management
Ivanti is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to work across the product portfolio to manage the Marketing processes and deliverables for product releases.
As owner of product releases, you will need to become the expert on the Ivanti launch process quickly, and continually make improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the Marketing processes and execution.
You are goal oriented and known for driving projects to completion with a maniacal attention to detail. You thrive on managing multiple priorities and working cross-departmentally in a fast-paced environment. You have a willingness to roll-up your sleeves and get things done while orchestrating many moving parts. You have a growth mindset and think every day, “What can I do better?” You enjoy collaborating with others who bring different opinions, perspectives, and skills to projects. You possess intellectual curiosity in general and especially towards technology. In return, you’ll work in a supportive team environment with other world-class product marketers and product managers who drive hard to achieve success daily but have fun along the way.
- Serves as the Product Marketing point of contact for all releases
- Develops and refines Product Marketing launch processes with key cross-functional stakeholders and rolls out these processes.
- Accountable for building and executing the Marketing product release plan for significant quarterly releases across the product portfolio, including milestones, deliverables, schedules, dependencies, and RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed) chart.
- Tracks all product releases from Engineering and Product Management to ensure a proper hand-off to the Product Marketing launch process.
- Coordinates and communicate regularly to inform the Project Management Office as well as other internal audiences of release status, content deliverables, and risks through a variety of channels.
- Tightly partners with a geographically spread Product Management and marketing team throughout release lifecycles
- Collaborates with the Enablement team to assess content needs and oversee the joint execution of enablement tasks and content
- Measures and reports out results of releases
- Engages with sales teams, renewals team, partners, and customers to understand our buyer and customer needs to ensure effective messaging and positioning, including competitive differentiators
- Assists in creating and maintaining a global, integrated marketing plan with the broader marketing team; aligns releases with the needs of the market and company goals.
- Creates and maintains release content with other Product Marketing Managers that communicate the value and advantages of our products globally. Content includes web site pages, datasheets, whitepapers, blogs, infographics, presentations, videos, and sales tools.
- Ensures critical pieces of content are localized through worldwide Field Marketing and available on all portals for access by Ivanti staff and partners.
- May perform other job duties as directed by employee’s leaders and will pitch in and be part of a team in all aspects of company life.
Required Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have a track record of successfully delivering the Marketing components of global software releases in a medium to large enterprise
- 2+ years of experience in a b2b software product marketing position targeting enterprise IT software buyers.
- Project Management experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and presentation
- Strong planning, process development, and reporting skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills required
- A confident presentation delivery style.
- A great creative writer with 3-5 years of demonstrable experience in creating content required.
- An aptitude for understanding technology features and concepts required.
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a dynamic environment
- Evidence of working in a global environment.
- Strong Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation creation skills required.
- Experience with project management tools required
- Must be able to work equally well with others face to face or virtually as part of a global team.
• BA or BS degree and/or equivalent experience required
• 0 - 10%
At Ivanti, we are One. One Company, formed from many. One people, formed by an environment of mutual respect and trust made up by people working together without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law. As a global company, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our team members is critical to our success and we proactively strive to recruit, develop and retain the best and brightest people from the most diverse candidate pools we can find all over the world.
External Recruiting Agencies/Vendors: Ivanti does not currently engage with external recruiting agencies and will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external agency. Unsolicited resumes submitted by agencies to Ivanti will become the property of Ivanti and may be contacted and engaged with directly. Ivanti maintains a preferred vendor list and only engages with these agencies from time to time. Ivanti has not agreed to pay placement or any other fee to companies who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search. #LI-MB1