TechTarget is looking for a Product Marketing Manager, Advertising Solutions, with a passion for marketing and an aptitude for creating powerful communication tools to drive revenue. Reporting to the Senior Director of Brand Solutions, you will join our Brand Products team with a key role in championing the value of TechTarget products, visualizing, creating and automating integrated reporting while also helping to craft our go-to-market strategy. This is a great chance to create an immediate impact on a fast-growing company.
- You’re an independent worker who can lead projects from start to finish.
- You’re organized and capable of handling simultaneous timelines across different projects.
- You’re able to take complex ideas and condense them to succinct value statements.
- You love to learn and have a real interest in advertising and advertising technology.
- You’re comfortable presenting and sharing ideas with senior leadership, clients and co-workers.
- You’re a positive person who loves to work with others.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
- Identify and execute innovative content creation to promote TechTarget Brand products’ value to clients.
- Create promotable videos, blogs and articles featuring TechTarget’s value and industry influence.
- Repurpose customer interviews, campaign performance and Sales Rep feedback into case studies and testimonials.
- Visualize and create powerful reporting slides that highlight the ROI of TechTarget’s Brand products.
- Facilitate cross-product narratives through integrated reporting design and execution.
- Lead automation efforts for Brand product reporting.
Brand Product Training and Support
- Expand, customize and maintain internal product support documentation and learning center.
- Lead trainings on Brand positioning across client-facing Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Create Brand marketing and sales best practices materials (PowerPoints, articles, etc).
- Write and deliver regular email communication featuring client successes.
- Craft client-facing language to keep TechTarget Brand products top-of-mind.
- Stay current on industry trends to be able to identify opportunities to promote TechTarget’s unique value.
- 3-5 years of software marketing experience
- College degree, preferably in business or marketing
- Strong written and visual communication skills
- Extremely organized with the proven ability to manage large project timelines
- Ability to work cross-functional teams
- Creative thinker
- Comfortable interviewing customers and presenting to senior leadership
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint
TechTarget, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. TechTarget strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment. TechTarget complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.