Product Marketing Manager, Anesthesia & MSK - Bothell, WA
FUJIFILM, SonoSite, Inc . We are an innovative and high performance culture with tremendous opportunities. People who work here are given the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare throughout the world. Headquartered in Bothell, WA USA, FUJIFILM SonoSite is represented by a global distribution network in over 100 countries. Since its inception, FUJIFILM SonoSite’s lightweight, robust products have created and led the point-of-care ultrasound market. From sophisticated urban hospital emergency rooms to clinics in austere, remote villages, FUJIFILM SonoSite systems are used by over 21 medical specialties and provide clinicians around the world with a cost-effective tool for improving patient safety and workflow efficiency. FUJIFILM SonoSite holds a number of prestigious design awards and has in excess of 145 patents.
The North America Product Marketing Manager handles all North America (the US and Canada) marketing activities for the Anesthesia and MSK market segments. This includes all regional marketing activities from the development of marketing plans, strategies, and tactics through implementation and follow-up. This individual must have strong collaboration and leadership skills to effectively work with product management, marketing, and sales counterparts and take a very hands-on approach to the business with accountability for results. S/he will develop excellent, in-depth knowledge of the point-of-care ultrasound clinical environment, market needs, customers, and Fujifilm Sonosite solutions to be viewed as a resource by our customers, sales team, and internal employees.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate with product management, marketing, and sales to develop programs that articulate and deliver upon the value proposition of Fujifilm Sonosite (FFSS) solutions for key stakeholders in the clinical environments.
- Partner with sales to develop programs that work within the Fujifilm Sonosite sales process and enable sales reps and clinical specialists to be more effective delivering solutions to customers.
- Stay current with customer needs, market trends, and competitive activity and share insights with cross-functional teams to optimize product and business strategies.
- Develop regional and segment-specific targeting, value propositions, pricing, program, and messaging for key products, solutions, and programs.
- Lead regional marketing efforts for new product launch activities.
- Work within budget to deliver programs that directly support revenue targets and deliver a strong ROI.
- Develop timely and effective customer communication for important product information such as backorders, quality issues, etc.
- Partner with clinical marketing to leverage data for key programs that aid customers in addressing the quadruple aim.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customers in the region
- Work with peers to ensure a coordinated approach with the perspective of the sales team and customer in mind.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 5-7 years of ultrasound, imaging or medical device marketing or product management experience
- Proven track record of delivering successful products
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and provide meaningful business insights
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape
- Cross-functional team leadership, ability to lead through influence
- Passion for data-driven decision making and continuous process improvement
- Strong communication skills and experience providing updates to all levels of the organization
- Experience working with diverse executive-level leaders and team members in a cross-disciplinary manner.
- BS degree in marketing or related field, MBA preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to understand both the clinical and business needs of the customer and FFSS, respectively
- Strong and deep marketing experience, from strategy to execution
- Ability to develop plans, forecasts, budgets
- Broad leadership skills and a proven ability to focus on execution and results
- Excellent persuasive communication skills in both writing and speaking plus the ability to build relationships with key outside influencers
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To apply and obtain further details regarding key responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers page at www.SonoSite.com/careers.
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires assistance and / or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department via phone at 425-951-1200, or via e-mail at email@example.com . Additionally, the affirmative program/plan is available for review upon formal request by employees and applicants for employment in the Human Resources office during regular office hours