Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager. The Product Marketing Team drives the messaging, pricing, sales enablement, deal support and program content to help Workable get new customers and keep existing ones.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for bringing to life the Workable story - our value and why we stand out in the HR Tech space. You’re an expert on our customer landscape - who and where they are, how they operate and what’s their buying process. You also know our competitors, what they’re doing now and what they’re planning to do. You know how to use market research and data to create product collateral and sales enablement materials.
- Understand the market around price and make recommendations
- Gather industry, competitor & customer research to inform leadership, sales and product teams
- Expert ability to extract what our customers care about & why so you can translate features and benefits into outcomes and/value
- Generate relevant product content that reflects a deep understanding of the market such as case studies, reports, whitepapers, solution overviews and feature updates, website copy, articles and blog posts
- Work closely with the sales team to identify and anticipate training gaps in order to develop an effective value based training program and equip them with materials (slide decks, one-pagers, feature training materials.) that will help overcome objections on specific issues, educate prospects, customers and close deals
- Effectively use cross-functional resources, and develop streamlined and collaborative business relationships
- Partner with internal marketing teams on collateral review, demand generation programs, PR campaigns, promotional materials, competitive positioning, sales materials, and roadmaps
- Responsibility of product updates communication rollout and value training
- 3-5 years of experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech marketing environment
- Prior experience in product marketing at a B2B technology software and services (SaaS) required
- Ability to create and manage priorities and drive projects to completion
- Ability to engage & assess the needs of different audiences and different levels of seniority
- Ability to deliver compelling product storylines in presentation format
- Excellent written and verbal communication and influencing skills
- Proven experience creating flawless and engaging product or sales enablement collateral which requires little to no edits or further review
- Strong attention to detail but also the ability to execute on shifting priorities
- Can easily transition from technical to business conversations
Note - this is a Massachusetts based role.
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging remote friendly environment, we are offering:
- Competitive compensation and bonus plan
- Mobile Plan
- Health and Wellness benefits
- Generous PTO
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.