Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
This product marketing manager will be responsible for the PIC24 and dsPIC33 product roadmaps, product definition and strategic plans for revenue growth in certain market segments. In addition to product marketing responsibilities, the ideal candidate will have experience with outbound marketing to drive improvements in web content, SEO, digital marketing, promotional campaigns as well as tradeshows. The combination of product and promotional job responsibilities allows for promotion of new 16-bit product families and related solutions to reach our customers.
- Develop new product roadmaps and strategic plans for low power and robust usage segments, including automotive, industrial and IoT markets
- Write product business plans, product definitions and serve as marketing team member on a new product development team
- Launch and promote new products including whole product solution collateral
- Create campaign messages and work closely with marketing communication team to deploy promotions
- Develop training material for our field sales team, distribution partners and end customers
- Work closely with marcom team, web team, and other business unit marketing teams
- Ensure customer self-sufficiency through website improvements and execute digital content strategy including SEO
- Utilize digital marketing such as targeted email, web personalization, social media and SEO to reach new and existing customers
- BSEE or equivalent with at least ten years of experience in a semiconductor company
- MBA or equivalent experience to understand business metrics and marketing
- Knowledge of the embedded controller and microcontroller market is required
- Experience creating and making highly effective presentations (PowerPoint)
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and work effectively with cross-functional teams globally
Desired Skills & Experience
- Demonstrate a positive and can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and accuracy through excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with strong follow-through
- Able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Willingness to adapt, learn and listen
Equal Opportunity EmployerMicrochip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.