Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers and health plans in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Virgin Pulse values and celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. As a global employer, we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Who you are.
You are an insatiably curious Client Marketing Manager with the keen ability to successfully lead outbound marketing activities for Virgin Pulse’s market-leading “employee wellbeing” solutions. You have healthcare, technology, wellbeing or some other related industry experience that can directly contribute to the fast-pace environment of Virgin Pulse. You are passionate about driving awareness, interest, and consideration for new solutions clients are potentially interested in as part of upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
You will support the global creation and communication of all Virgin Pulse customer success stories, ensuring a full pipeline of internal and external references that align to our brand and message priorities. You will work with internal teams to define and manage a streamlined process for building that pipeline and will be maintain a rich internal and external asset library that reflects the caliber of brands we work with worldwide.
You are passionate about the power of client advocacy and is at the forefront leveraging the latest technologies to scale and manage client advocacy across multiple channels. You will be working with leading global brands and amplifying the voice of the customers as you develop compelling success stories and references from around the world.
You are data-driven and a creative Marketing professional who is looking to join an exciting and expanding Marketing team. You will be part of the team driving go to market success initiatives and enabling the organization to scale. In this role, you will work with senior leadership teams from Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product to conceive, frame, and articulate compelling value propositions, execute marketing campaigns and develop content in support of product capabilities. This role requires the ability to think strategically and translate market and industry trends, into practical product positioning, collateral, and effective marketing execution. This position is the dream job for an ambitious marketing professional looking to have a big impact!
Success in this role will be driven by a balance of marketing strategy and execution, go-to-market, demand generation, and overall partnership across the matrix organizations. Meeting/exceeding generated pipeline to achieve annual revenue targets, renewals and client advocacy.
**Please be prepared to send along writing samples during the interview process!
In the role of Client Marketing Manager you will wear many hats and your attention to details will be crucial.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Drive awareness, interest, and consideration of products and capabilities with client base for upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Operationalize customer advocacy strategy, identifying activities to engender advocacy at each phase along the customer journey
- Execute on all areas of the customer advocacy strategy and plans, building and running a world-class reference program that Virgin Pulse relies on to sell and market worldwide
- Bring to life inspirational customer stories via a variety of content types and media, showcasing the value of Virgin Pulse and how we help our customers be more successful and translating the voice of the customer into sales and marketing tools for public or private references
- Content – use your rock star writing skills to create a variety of content types including collateral, white papers, presentations, etc. to fuel sales and marketing success.
- Metrics - monitor and communicate marketing program effectiveness metrics to the senior management team.
- Partner with other marketing area to create and streamline customer marketing processes and deliverables to ensure programs can scale
What you bring to the team.
- Confidence in interacting with product and marketing leadership to drive a point of view around the future of the product and go-to-market campaigns
- Strong background in messaging cloud-based healthcare products, writing compelling stories and establishing competitive differentiation
- Solid technical knowledge foundation with the ability to translate technical content into business value for internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience in creating content for marketing materials for demand generation campaigns, data sheets, press releases and other promotional collateral and communications
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus
- 5+ years marketing experience with at least 2 years in a hands-on customer marketing/advocacy or customer success role inside a B2B SaaS technology company
- Experience in the healthcare and wellness marketplace preferred but not necessary
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including CRM / Marketing Automation platforms
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Innovative thinker capable of operating both in a strategic capacity and a hands-on/execution capacity
- Strength in working with cross-functional teams including executive management, product management, customer success, operations, sales and marketing
- Experience supporting large sales and customer success organizations in a growth environment is preferred
- You need an eye for detail. Two of the mandates in our marketing team is 'Ask Why' and 'How can we do it better?' As the person spearheading one of our most valuable forms of communication, we need you to be experienced at creating assets that are world class.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.