Zenlayer is looking for an ANALYTICAL and CUSTOMER-ORIENTED Product Marketing professional to conduct the life cycle management of bare metal cloud products. This role will be working closely with corresponding team to develop requirement specifications, prioritize initiatives, and lead product roadmaps, from conception through launch to ongoing development.
Zenlayer is an edge cloud services provider headquartered in Los Angeles and Shanghai with offices in Beijing, Hangzhou, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Singapore, Shenzhen and Taipei. Businesses utilize our software-defined platform to instantly enable worldwide connectivity and improve digital user experience. We offer on-demand bare metal cloud, cloud networking, SD-WAN and managed services in more than 150 data centers on six continents.
At Zenlayer, we strive to be better every day by providing services that exceeds the expectations of those we serve. This includes internal and external customers!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow industry trends and competition to adjust and optimize product positioning strategy.
- Formulate product pricing policy.
- Set the product roadmap and meet the targets.
- Collaborate with Sales teams to provide informative deal-closing materials while effectively extracting in-formation from customer interactions, as well as with R&D teams to deliver user interfaces
- Deliver Market Requirement Documents and Product Requirement Documents with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Participate in internal sales and pre-sales support, including quotations, training, etc.
- Interface with partner for the bare metal cloud platform expansion and integration.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management, 3+ years of work experience in the cloud computing indus-try.
- Have the technical background of cloud computing products and IAAS/PAAS platform.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Will to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, self-motivated.
- Relevant diverse industry background is preferred.
- Team Leadership experience and management skill is preferred.
- Experience that leading a cloud computing product and responsible for product P&L is preferred.
- Experienced in business planning and product management of cloud computing (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, etc.) and related
- Basic server hardware and network background knowledge is preferred.
- Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese is a plus
- Work Location: Diamond Bar, CA
- Job Type: Regular
- Benefit Eligibility: Yes
- Salary: Compensation package will be commensurate with experience.
- Zenlayer offers a competitive compensation package, including health, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation, personal and sick days, 401(k) plan, wellness benefits, etc.