You are a savvy product marketer, who understands the data center industry and the growing needs of businesses in blockchain and high-performance computing (HPC) applications like image rendering, machine learning, IoT, cryptocurrency and more. You are also a talented communicator who can explain complex concepts in clear, concise compelling ways to maximize the effectiveness of our sales team.
Your product marketing background has prepared you to take ownership of our HPC product line as well as our Blockchain colocation and hardware product line, working with Operations, Sales, and Marketing to get your messaging out to the largest possible audience. You will craft messaging, competitive briefs, data sheets, web copy and customer presentations. You will lead cross-functional teams to launch products, campaigns, webinars, and events. You will be a rock star of product marketing.
This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Develop messaging, positioning and competitive differentiation
- Define buyer personas and learn about the customers
- Develop effective selling tools to enable sales
- Create impactful customer-facing marketing materials
- Identify Total Addressable Market (TAM) and increase the size of our qualified account and contact database
- Develop and grow high-performing, scalable and predictable programs that generate demand from our TAM accounts and target personas
- Oversee product launches, feature releases, and product positioning
- Conduct and share market research
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA a plus.
- 5 years of experience in product marketing, evangelizing IT, crypto, HPC, blockchain and/or data center solutions.
- Marketing experience working effectively in a high growth environment.
- Excellent communications skills, to both internal and external stakeholders, both oral and written, highly skilled in content creation for digital consumption.
- Possess a blend of business, marketing and sales acumen.
- Highly organized, self-directed business style, with strong ability to prioritize. Driven to succeed.
- Team player with strong sense of urgency. Flexible and willing to do "what it takes" to get the job done.
- High energy and enthusiasm-eager to engage with customers and evangelize the company's offering.