AS A PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER - INDUSTRIAL, YOU WILL:
- Identifies opportunities for new product development primarily within the Industrial market segment. Conducts market, product, competitor and customer research to determine unmet customer needs and translate into product requirements.
- Provides marketing support for active development programs through Emerson’s new product development Stage-Gate process.Develops a robust foundation for new product launches through strong promotional marketing campaigns (launch packages, trade shows, advertising, and relevant literature) and internal sales support initiatives.
- Manages product portfolio complexity by identifying opportunities to consolidate existing product lines.Supports new and existing initiatives to streamline operations within the current product portfolio. Proactively works with sales and customers on product adoption and transition.
- Researches and develops pricing strategies using market intelligence and customer feedback. Actively stays up to date on current market and competitive trends to inform marketing programs and initiatives.
- Provides technical support and training to sales and business development on new products and target markets. Develops into a product and application expert for key focus markets.
- Contributes to the internal annual financial growth planning process. Identifies opportunities for future growth and develops programs to track success rate tied to the identified opportunities.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, or Engineering
- Strong technical acumen
- 3 years experience in B2B marketing or relevant technical background
- Legal authorization to work in the United States - sponsorship wil not be provided for this position
- MBA Preferred
- 5+ years experience
- Industrial Automation experience
- Experience in the field of combustion technology is a strong preference
- Experience working with solenoid valves and other fluid control devices
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs: medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more. We provide employees flexible time off plans including paid parental leave (maternal and paternal), vacation and holiday leave.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.