At 10x Genomics, accelerating our understanding of biology is more than a mission for us. It is a commitment. This is the century of biology, and the breakthroughs we make now have the potential to change the world. We enable scientists to advance their research, allowing them to address scientific questions they did not even know they could ask.
Our tools have enabled fundamental discoveries across multiple application areas, including cancer, immunology, and neuroscience. Our teams are empowered and encouraged to follow their passions, pursue new ideas, and perform at their best in an inclusive and dynamic environment. We know that behind every scientific breakthrough, there is a deep infrastructure of talented individuals driving the life sciences industry and making it possible for scientists, engineers, clinicians, computational biologists, and more to make new strides.
We are dedicated to finding the best person for every aspect of our work because the innovations and discoveries that we enable together will lead to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future. Find out how you can make a 10x difference.
About the Role:
We are seeking an Informatics and Software Product Marketing Manager to drive global commercial strategy for adoption of 10x Genomics Cloud Analysis and Loupe Browser software products. In this position, you will be responsible for leading the execution of product marketing activities, ensuring that these software products are tightly and effectively integrated into both the overall positioning of the 10x product portfolio and the end-to-end product workflows. This role will require significant cross-functional interactions which include software product managers, bioinformaticians, product marketing managers, regional marketing, and sales and distribution teams. You will be responsible for driving the go-to-market and sustaining marketing efforts by understanding customer and market segments and developing targeted strategies to drive customer adoption.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and lead the execution of go-to-market plans for major new software product capabilities, working closely with software product managers
- Define software positioning and messaging to differentiate 10x from competitors.
- Create marketing collateral, product launch materials and customer facing content that reflect a deep understanding of customers data analysis workflows and how the 10x software fits into it.
- Execute creative marketing campaigns that drive awareness of 10x software products.
- Implement and maintain "best practices" in brand marketing and product marketing.
- Develop, track and set targets for software product adoption KPIs.
- Be an internal and external champion for 10x software and informatics by collaborating across teams, including Support and Business Development, to build and execute adoption strategies
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute marketing campaigns that drive awareness of the 10x software products
- Collaborate with other teams, including Support and Business Development, to develop and execute 10x software awareness and adoption strategies within those functions
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Experience in the Life Science industry and Product Marketing
- Success working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Excellent at project managing in cross-functional teams; High level of organization, multi-tasking, and attention to detail
- Ability to build credibility and relationships across functions and levels to influence a diverse set of global stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external audiences, using both oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical mindset and track record of data-driven decision making
Nice to have skills & background:
- Understanding or experience with cloud platforms
- Solid understanding of omics data analysis considerations in research and translational space
- Technical knowledge of bioinformatics, cloud software, next-generation sequencing, and molecular biology is highly desirable
About 10x Genomics
10x Genomics (NASDAQ: TXG) is building tools for scientific discovery that reveal and address the true complexities of biology and disease. Through a combination of novel microfluidics, chemistry, and bioinformatics, our technology is enabling researchers around the world to more fully understand the mechanisms behind cancer, the immune system, and the fundamentals of biology at the single-cell level. 10x is one of the fastest-growing biotech companies of the decade, growing from $3M in revenue in 2015 to over $200M in 2019, and has backed over 1500 scientific publications in the past four years. For more information, visit www.10xgenomics.com.
10x Genomics is headquartered in Pleasanton, with an office by Embarcadero BART in San Francisco.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.