We are looking for dynamic, energetic, self-described gladiator Marketing Manager. This warrior is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the marketing projects of a world-class (and ever-growing) cash and payments management product line. We’re looking for someone with vision for marketing strategy, as they will set the framework and pace of our global marketing programs.
Essential Job Functions:
• Establishes and executes on key marketing goals for both short-term and long-term impact on sales and brand development/awareness.
- Evaluate and reengineer product and sales enablement collateral
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, retail sectors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized.
- Plans and oversees the organization's advertising and promotion activities including print, electronic, and direct mail outlets.
- Works with employees and oversees copywriting, design, layout, pasteup, and production of promotional materials.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results and that corrective action takes place to be certain that the achievement of marketing objectives meet goals and are within designated budgets.
- Evaluates and benchmarks advertising/marketing programs to ensure the timely adjustment of strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Recommends changes in basic structure and organization of marketing group to ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives assigned to it and provide the flexibility to move swiftly in relation to marketing problems and opportunities.
- Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the NCS marketing team. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Manages our North American Cash Management Industry trade shows
- Experience with common marketing software tools: CRM, marketing automation platforms, content marketing platforms, social listening/analytics solutions, Adobe suite, project management software, and more
- Ability to develop compelling powerpoint product specific and institutional slide decks
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline. Master’s degree a plus
• 5+ years’ experience in a marketing role, with supervision responsibilities
• Experience executing large-scale trade shows and events
• Strong organization and prioritization skills
• Proficiency with Google Analytics and web analysis tools
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
• Must be comfortable with up to 20% travel (domestic and global)
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will also perform other reasonable related duties as assigned by the supervisor or other management personnel.
Management reserves the right to change the job responsibilities, duties or hours as needs prevail. This document is meant as communication only and does not imply a written or implied contract of employment.