Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers and health plans in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Virgin Pulse values and celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. As a global employer, we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Who you are.
You are an insatiably curious Product Marketing Manager with the keen ability to successfully lead outbound marketing activities for Virgin Pulse’s market-leading “employee wellbeing” solutions. You are data-driven and a creative Product Marketing professional who is looking to join an exciting and expanding Product Marketing group. You will be part of the team driving go to market success initiatives and enabling the organization to scale. In this role, you will work with senior leadership teams from marketing, sales, and product to conceive, frame, and articulate compelling value propositions and to develop content in support of partner capabilities. This role requires the ability to think strategically and translate market and industry trends, into practical partner positioning, collateral, and effective marketing execution. This position is the dream job for an ambitious product marketing professional looking to have a big impact!
Success in this role will be driven by compelling product positioning and go to market strategies; meeting/exceeding generated pipeline to achieve annual recurring revenue targets.
**Please be prepared to send along writing samples during the interview process!
In the role of Partner Marketing Manager you will wear many hats and your attention will be crucial.
- Positioning – develop partner positioning and messaging that differentiates in the market.
- Content – use your rock star writing skills to create a variety of content types including collateral, white papers, presentations, etc. to fuel sales and marketing success.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of partners to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process for your products.
- Product launch – plan the launch of partners and releases and manage the cross-functional execution of the plan.
- Co-create & execute high impact joint marketing campaigns with partners.
- Educate and enable partners about our key value propositions and how we win together.
- Partner with sales teams to develop compelling sales plays to grow pipeline and revenue for partners and Virgin Pulse
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy, their buying criteria and opportunities to offer new products and enter new markets; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them.
- Demand for your products.
- Metrics - monitor and communicate product marketing program effectiveness metrics to the senior management team.
- Thought Leadership - establish credibility as a visionary/thought leader in the HR marketplace, evangelizing to market influencers as well as prospects and customers.
What you bring to the team.
- Confidence in interacting with product and marketing leadership to drive a point of view around the future of the product and go-to-market campaigns
- Strong background in messaging cloud-based healthcare products, writing compelling stories and establishing competitive differentiation
- Solid technical knowledge foundation with the ability to translate technical content into business value for internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience in creating content for marketing materials for demand generation campaigns, data sheets, press releases and other promotional collateral and communications
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least five years of professional experience, including at least three years of product marketing experience
- Experience in the healthcare and wellness marketplace preferred but not necessary
- You have excellent positioning, messaging and writing skills and the ability to grasp and translate product features and technical capabilities into benefits
- A solid understanding of the HR market with expertise in HR and Comp/Benefits buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria
- Experience in working directly with Partners & building marketing plans
- Strong presentation skills
- A willingness to travel up to 20% to prospect and customer sites and industry events.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.