Armor is looking for a creative and strategic Product Marketing Manager who will act as the marketing focal for our fast growing Armor Anywhere product line. This individual will be responsible for go-to-market strategies, customer and competitive intelligence as well as sales enablement. This individual will also serve as a technical expert of the Armor Anywhere product line within the marketing organization.
Product Marketing Manager Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Additional duties may be assigned as required)
- Develop product positioning, value propositioning and messaging that align to buyer personas and relevant audiences
- Create and execute go-to-market strategies/tactics to support product launches
- Partner with product management to refine backlog into logical, high-impact product releases
- Develop content and collateral for sales enablement and marketing efforts
- Lead analyst briefings
- Support training and enablement of our sales organization
- Develop technical marketing content
- Maintain an understanding of current and emerging technologies as well as an understanding of the competitive landscape that impact Armor
- Gather feedback from sales team and from customers on use cases, buying criteria and required product functionality
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Deep technical understanding of cloud, SaaS and/or cybersecurity
- Ability to effectively interact at all levels of the organization and with external parties
- Must be persuasive and a quick thinker
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
Education And/Or Experience:
- 3 years of experience in a product marketing, product management or product evangelist role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, computer science, information technology or related field
- Partner marketing and/or sales experience a plus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. The work environment may be in either an office setting, at the company’s data center, or at a third-party location for training.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of the company to comply with all employment laws and to afford equal employment opportunity to individuals in all aspects of employment, including in selection for job opportunities, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws.