Product Marketing Manager - Ridgefield Park, NJ
Exciting opportunity for a Go To Market Contractor at Samsung in Ridgefield Park, NJ!
At Samsung we are redefining what phones can do. We are completely changing how consumers will share experiences & memories; redefining their possibilities. We are an exciting innovator brand with huge growth potential in one of the world’s largest and most important technology markets.
Assist Demand Generation Mobile & IoT IMT (Integrated Marketing Team) with go-to-market programs that are deeply rooted in strong consumer insights to effectively drive brand preference and demand for Samsung HHP (Hand held phones) & IoT products.
This individual will partner with multiple cross functional team members including but not limited to Consumer Insights, Marketing Services, Product Marketing, Channel Marketing, Brand Creative, Omnichannel, .com, & Sales teams to deliver best-in-class integrated marketing campaigns. S/He will need to:
• Assist with go-to-market program management including creation of project plans, marketing briefs, timelines, and follow-ups with key stakeholders and other ad hoc requests
• Coordinate and setting up weekly IMT meetings along with capturing minutes and maintaining a dynamic action plan, guide strategic direction of campaigns and Integrated Marketing Team via messaging documents, and leadership of weekly team meetings.
o Follow-up with key task owners of deliverables to ensure we are on schedule.
o Development of on-going campaign post mortem results and recommend modifications and course corrections during campaign period.
• Assist the team with story visualization/ PowerPoint slides to support executive and business reviews
• Research and analyze current Mobile and IoT trends to facilitate planning activities and provide actionable insights to allow for strategic decision making.
• Tracking HHP + IoT DG activity on a weekly basis and sharing insights and recommendations to team
• Assist Brand Creative and 3rd party agencies teams to develop and execute communications across multiple channels including, but not limited to, broadcast, print, digital, social, CRM, .com, events and PR.
• Ensure Stakeholder alignment: Regularly review project status with Sr. Management and key departments/stakeholders.
• Five+ years of experience in a Marketing Communications, Advertising or Consumer Promotions discipline, at either an agency, media company or manufacturer of durable or packages goods.
• Experience in Launch planning development and strategy execution
• Highly collaborative, able to lead, influence and foster teamwork with cross-functional partners.
• Digital savvy; strong working knowledge of online media, social networking & search
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to work with limited supervision
• Comfortable working within a heavily-matrixed organization
• Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint; strong PPT skills
• BS or BA degree at minimum; MBA preferred.
• Experience in Consumer Electronics or CPG industry a plus
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.