MarketPro is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join a fast-growing enterprise SaaS organization who is driven to help their clients - the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical device, consumer products, and discreet manufacturing companies – deliver on their promise to their customers.
Acting as chief product advocate, the Product Marketing Manager understands the product feature set and its benefits and clearly articulates the value proposition delivered through innovative and compelling deliverables such as messaging, marketing collateral, sales materials and thought leadership content. Tells the market and company the story of the product.
- Key role for brand’s go-to-market team. Works collaboratively with Sales, Product Management, Marketing Communications, Demand Generation, and other teams to drive growth and customer success.
- Messaging: Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the product in the market.
- Content: Owns and creates content (e.g. data sheets, infographics, solution briefs, white papers, user guides, web tutorials, web content, presentations, sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, release announcements) to articulate the benefits of the product to the world.
- Sales enablement: Partner with Product Management team to communicate the value proposition of the product to the sales team. Develop the sales tools and training that support the selling process of the product. Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Product launch: Plan the launch of new related products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Customer Intelligence: Be the expert on buyers of the product, how they buy and their buying criteria.
- Market/Competitor Intelligence: Be the expert on competition. Follow and analyze market trends to position the product and identify new required capabilities.
- Experience in Life Sciences or working on the Life Science Vertical (i.e. marketing agency, consulting firm)
- Experience in market analysis and segmentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a technical discipline; MBA desirable
- 8+ years' experience in marketing enterprise software